Another highly embarrassing game today by the Quinn-led dysfunctional Falcons

JG2008

Blank should expect a mass exodus by fans as this season continues as the Quinn brotherhood is completely unraveling at this point

Can anyone on this message board who is being completely objective and fair minded ———come to the conclusion that Quinn is doing a good job the last few years since Shannahan’s departure and that Quinn is making progress and should continue to be the head coach of this team after the end of this season

2 minutes ago, JG2008 said:

Blank should expect a mass exodus by fans as this season continues as the Quinn brotherhood is completely unraveling at this point

Can anyone on this message board who is being completely objective and fair minded ———come to the conclusion that Quinn is doing a good job the last few years since Shannahan’s departure and that Quinn is making progress and should continue to be the head coach of this team after the end of this season

Certainly not  me.........I saw this coming:  

3 minutes ago, Cole World said:

I know we haven’t been playing well, but if we can win the next 3 games against the NFC west we will be back at.500 with the possibility of Lindstrom returning before division play.

We are going to be no better than 2-6 at the break, probably 1-7. And it would not surprise me if Blank pulls the trigger on the HC at the bye.

13 minutes ago, JG2008 said:

The idea that what’s thought on or said on a MB is going to have any effect over a billion dollar franchise decision to fire a coach is optimistic at best.

Only person that will have power like that is AB.Outside of that reality is it’s quite in the cheap seats.