THE REAL REASON QUINN MUST GO

lostnmexico

“We knew they were a pretty basic defense that wasn’t going to do too much,” Coutee said.

“They were going to keep running the same thing over and over.

Once we kind of found out their kinks they had, we just started capitalizing on our opportunities.”

REPETATIVE THEME:     NO INNOVATION.......NO ADJUSTMENTS..........NO WAY WE WIN WITH QUINN!

Edited by lostnmexico

The real reason Quinn should be fired is because there are a number of TAFT posters who could take one of the Falcons opponents teams and win.  I’m talking about a complete novice with no NFL experience.  That tells me that Quinn is totally reliant on the talent winning at every position and even if the falcons are more talented in some spots, the other coaches are adjusting to take any advantage we might have away.  In other words, Quinn doesn’t know what he is doing.  I mean, how many ex head coaches do we have on the team?

1 minute ago, schwarzenegger321 said:

The real reason Quinn should be fired is because there are a number of TAFT posters who could take one of the Falcons opponents teams and win.  I’m talking about a complete novice with no NFL experience.  That tells me that Quinn is totally reliant on the talent winning at every position and even if the falcons are more talented in some spots, the other coaches are adjusting to take any advantage we might have away.  In other words, Quinn doesn’t know what he is doing.  I mean, how many ex head coaches do we have on the team?

And interesting to note that anyone whoever challenged his defensive philorophy ( Read Richard Smith, MM, or Bryan Cox) all got the boot!

Quinn is in a bind because the back 7 consists of 2 players who can play, 4 that just can't, and one that can but just doesn't give a d*MN. The front 4 isn't that much better. Unfortunately for Quinn, much of that is on him too. On top of that, the confidence in what he is trying to do is shot for the whole bunch.  Yeah I'd say he is in trouble.

Quinn helped this team to a Super Bowl so I am not willing to believe he forgot how to coach.  I'm afraid that some of the off-season coaching changes  (DK, MM) may have him looking over his head to a large degree which could be impacting his performance.  He had no ties to those guys and they are both former head coaches.