Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ergo Proxy

Braves Game

58 posts in this topic

25 minutes ago, octoslash said:

You can't turn off a Braves game in the late Innings these days. They can pull out a win no matter what.

A rarity in Atlanta Sports.

Lead the league in runs and home runs innings 7 and on. 

They've scored 12 runs in this series, 8 have come in the 7th and later. 

Ergo Proxy likes this

Just now, fuego said:

Lead the league in runs and home runs innings 7 and on. 

They've scored 12 runs in this series, 8 have come in the 7th and later. 

It's a dangerous way to live especially in the postseason, but it's better than not making the postseason.

Ergo Proxy likes this

Just now, octoslash said:

It's a dangerous way to live especially in the postseason, but it's better than not making the postseason.

Yep. And those runs came tonight with 2 outs. 

octoslash and Ergo Proxy like this

Just now, fuego said:

Yep. And those runs came tonight with 2 outs. 

The hit by Dansby was actually more important than the one by Duvall, because that was going to be the game. Dansby kept us alive.

Ergo Proxy and fuego like this

1 hour ago, jlrfalcon said:

I know this thread will be moved but,

I just hope the Braves have a good October to make me not have to think about the Falcons, and then maybe the Hawks will be the surprise team of the NBA with a great start.

And, of course, the Bulldogs are there too.

United won today, 2nd seed going into the playoffs

Just now, octoslash said:

The hit by Dansby was actually more important than the one by Duvall, because that was going to be the game. Dansby kept us alive.

Yep. 

Think about that though. Our pitching held them to 1 run in the last two games. And the talking heads were falling all over Flaherty and Wainwright the past two games. I saw some predictions by the ESPN writers about Friday's game and they basically had us scoring one run and the Cardinals blowing us out. And then tonight I got tired of hearing about Wainwright, especially when Soroka had only allowed hit and matching him pitch for pitch other than the run he allowed. 

Ergo Proxy likes this

31 minutes ago, octoslash said:

You can't turn off a Braves game in the late Innings these days. They can pull out a win no matter what.

A rarity in Atlanta Sports.

I remember when Atlanta Falcons would comeback in games...that hasnt happened in a while these days. 

octoslash, Ergo Proxy and sdogg like this

11 minutes ago, fuego said:

Yep. 

Think about that though. Our pitching held them to 1 run in the last two games. And the talking heads were falling all over Flaherty and Wainwright the past two games. I saw some predictions by the ESPN writers about Friday's game and they basically had us scoring one run and the Cardinals blowing us out. And then tonight I got tired of hearing about Wainwright, especially when Soroka had only allowed hit and matching him pitch for pitch other than the run he allowed. 

Yes, I had to pretty much mute the TV because it got tiresome listening to the worship from the announcing crew about the Cardinals pitcher.

fuego and Ergo Proxy like this

23 minutes ago, octoslash said:

It’s definitely tough on the heart, but it is what they have done all year. Plus so far up until tonight, they have scored early and would be on their way home right now if they would have given up two less runs on Thursday.

Ergo Proxy and octoslash like this

21 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

United won today, 2nd seed going into the playoffs

Unfortunately, Blank is getting too much enjoyment from the United that it allows him to ignore or not think about the Falcons.

16 minutes ago, jlrfalcon said:

Unfortunately, Blank is getting too much enjoyment from the United that it allows him to ignore or not think about the Falcons.

You dont believe that do you?

Ergo Proxy likes this

10 hours ago, jlrfalcon said:

I know this thread will be moved but,

I just hope the Braves have a good October to make me not have to think about the Falcons, and then maybe the Hawks will be the surprise team of the NBA with a great start.

And, of course, the Bulldogs are there too.

United still alive too. The only team that sucks in ATL is the Falcons. And Tech.

Ergo Proxy likes this