matty72780

Thomas Dimitroff, needs to be fired. PERIOD

322 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, kiwifalcon said:

Argh yes we are we continually allude back to something we have different opinions about. 
Round and round we go.

It wasn't opinion I gave you. TD has been here for a decade, If thats not "consistency", what is it,Fact

This "consistency" consistently falls short...Fact

If he doesnt have control of the team as Jeff suggest, Then move him into a miscellaneous position and get a real GM in here with a pure Coach.

Stray Dog THA GAWD and MAD597 like this

Just now, the baptist said:

It wasn't opinion I gave you. TD has been here for a decade, If thats not "consistency", what is it,Fact

This "consistency" consistently falls short...Fact

If he doesnt have control of the team as Jeff suggest, Then move him into a miscellaneous position and get a real GM in here with a pure Coach.

My response to this will be a repeated one which I am not about to do again round in circles we go.

My response to this will be a repeated one which I am not about to do again round in circles we go.

There is no need to repeat what makes no sense

Its not a circle because, nothing is going in your direction when it comes to evidence

We have what YOU said we needed to be a great franchise...but yet....

It will be 50 years before we figure out your question about periods like the one we are in now, but obviously you are willing to wait....

There is no need to repeat what makes no sense

Its not a circle because, nothing is going in your direction when it comes to evidence

We have what YOU said we needed to be a great franchise...but yet....

It will be 50 years before we figure out your question about periods like the one we are in now, but obviously you are willing to wait....

No the fact that we have differing opinions     and how we go about getting a result are the only things I have taken out of this discussion.

14 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

No the fact that we have differing opinions     and how we go about getting a result are the only things I have taken out of this discussion.

I hope they do it your way Kiwi, So I can come back in 2075, If I am still alive, and tell you, I told you so.....

1 minute ago, the baptist said:

I hope they do it your way Kiwi, So I can come back in 2075, If I am still alive, and tell you, I told you so.....

That’s a hard one sit on the fence with no answers but cool story though.

That’s a hard one sit on the fence with no answers but cool story though.

Ill take one out of your book and say "Im not going to rehash"

You know the answer.....You just refuse to accept it because its me telling you....

Ill take one out of your book and say "Im not going to rehash"

You know the answer.....You just refuse to accept it because its me telling you....

No not at all.

I think independently and I don’t take what your talking seriously at all.

Im glad you think your right in your own mind.

3 minutes ago, Thelonious Mingus said:

I simply don't trust Dimi to hire a good coach after Quinn gets fired. That alone should get him fired.

THAT ALONE

2 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

No not at all.

I think independently and I don’t take what your talking seriously at all.

Im glad you think your right in your own mind.

I know Im right, I knew I was right about BVG and Mike, I ran into several....just...like...you

I know Im right now, but....just because I would love it, I hope they do it your way....I really do...2079 maybe

If you didnt take me serious, we wouldnt have made it this far in this debate...why do you always try to go low? 

Oh yea thats right...Im high on the fence......must be a really really high fence

I know Im right, I knew I was right about BVG and Mike, I ran into several....just...like...you

I know Im right now, but....just because I would love it, I hope they do it your way....I really do...2079 maybe

If you didnt take me serious, we wouldnt have made it this far in this debate...why do you always try to go low? 

Oh yea thats right...Im high on the fence......must be a really really high fence

I’m glad you think so.

I don’t.

On 10/6/2019 at 6:15 PM, B_Lo_Touchdowns said:

DQ picks the players, all TD does is sign negotiate contracts now. 

He hired Mike Smith 

ConFerry hired DQ

TD is just the numbers guy

I agree, but you will get flamed.  TD handles the numbers and gives the HC what he wants.  That is the way the organization is set up.

This debacle belongs to Quinn.  He botched the Super Bowl and he has lost this team.  Fire him at the end of the season.  

Hey, I am so happy that we won those meaningless games last year.  The momentum is obvious.  Winning games that mean nothing is useless.  There is no culture being established.  There is no momentum.  

This team is a dumpster fire.  Fire Quinn at the end of the season and hire a man that knows how to lead.  Hire a man that does little talking.  No slogans or movies or SEAL training.  Hire a man that knows the game.

15 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

I’m glad you think so.

I don’t.

You do....2088 Kiwi, I'll save my I told you so for 2088...if not Ill give you another 5 year extension of consistency, and save it for 2093

7 minutes ago, the baptist said:

You do....2088 Kiwi, I'll save my I told you so for 2088...if not Ill give you another 5 year extension of consistency, and save it for 2093

Why not or you can straddle the fence with no answers cool story.

8 hours ago, etherdome said:

I agree, but you will get flamed.  TD handles the numbers and gives the HC what he wants.  That is the way the organization is set up.

This debacle belongs to Quinn.  He botched the Super Bowl and he has lost this team.  Fire him at the end of the season.  

Meh... I'll be ok, I was flamed, tagged, mods deleted my threads and banned 5-6 years ago for speaking the truth. Now more and more ppl are starting too see what I saw. I'm not worried about those still clinching onto hope they're in the minority and pack mentally is king on this MB

the baptist likes this

9 hours ago, kiwifalcon said:

Why not or you can straddle the fence with no answers cool story.

5 hours ago, The Rock said:

Time to move on from Dimitroff.

I can't answer your "periods" of mediocrity question, because his entire tenure has been mediocre to me.

Edited by the baptist

7 hours ago, the baptist said:

I can't answer your "periods" of mediocrity question, because his entire tenure has been mediocre to me.

Fair enough.

To me they haven’t another difference in opinion shock horror.