Watching this team on side lines, this team has quit.

falcons007

2 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

I was right behind the Falcons bench. From the get to there was no energy. 

Before the start DQ and Raheem Morris walk out of the tunnel looking hung over. No energy, stuttering to side lines. 

Defense got out at the beginning of the game with some swag. But after Half time, the way they got out of tunnel you would think the team wasn’t leading 17-16 by trailing by 20 points.

None of these defensive players were being coached on sidelines on mistakes other than sitting like they lost the game.

Where is the fire? The only guy screaming on the side lines was Ryan on the offense. 

Bottom line this team looked like they were going through the motions and had to play a game. 

Heck MS never lost the team, they went to NO and knocked out the saints week before he was fired.

Matt is the only true leader on this team.  He was fighting to the end. 

The team respected MS and played for him. 

I was getting the same feeling watching it on tv , as you said, was really showing.

6 minutes ago, THEHEADCOACH said:

Matt is the only true leader on this team.  He was fighting to the end. 

The team respected MS and played for him. 

I was getting the same feeling watching it on tv , as you said, was really showing.

Marquand Manuel showed more on the sidelines. 

There is no leader on this defense. How many times have you seen Richard Sherman and Michael Bennet rally the team and get in to players for messing up. 

I am disappointed in Deion Jones, Jarrett and Ricardo allen who were supposed to be leaders on this defense. 

16 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

I was right behind the Falcons bench. From the get go there was no energy. 

Before the start DQ and Raheem Morris walk out of the tunnel looking hung over. No energy, stuttering to side lines. 

Defense got out at the beginning of the game with some swag. But after Half time, the way they got out of tunnel you would think the team wasn’t leading 17-16 but trailing by 20 points.

None of these defensive players were being coached on sidelines on mistakes other than sitting like they lost the game.

Where is the fire? The only guy screaming on the side lines was Ryan on the offense. 

Bottom line this team looked like they were going through the motions and had to play a game. 

Heck MS never lost the team, they went to NO and knocked out the saints week before he was fired.

It's over. Even if Quinn can coach, he's never going to coach this team to be good again. Doesn't matter how much Ryan, Jarrett, etc want to win. The team doesn't. What a waste...

21 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

I was right behind the Falcons bench. From the get go there was no energy. 

Defense got out at the beginning of the game with some swag. But after Half time, the way they got out of tunnel you would think the team wasn’t leading 17-16 but trailing by 20 points.

It’s got the be the way Quinn and staff handles things during the week when the cameras are off! In practice, in the locker room, this team is playing as vanilla as Ive ever seen them!! There is nothing to get excited about, nothing to look forward too except when Blank finally cleans house! After that happens except some players to break silence on Quinn and his regime!

Edited by DirtyBird7000k

2 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

There is no leader on this defense. How many times have you seen Richard Sherman and Michael Bennet rally the team and get in to players for messing up. 

I am disappointed in Deion Jones, Jarrett and Ricardo allen who were supposed to be leaders on this defense. 

The truth is, the Falcons are a great team for players to get paid. After some years of actually trying to win, the truth settles with nearly every player that they won‘t be holding a Lombardi trophy here and settle for sweet contracts. That might have even happened to DQ.

6 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

It's over. Even if Quinn can coach, he's never going to coach this team to be good again. Doesn't matter how much Ryan, Jarrett, etc want to win. The team doesn't. What a waste...

This is what it looks like. You win in the locker room first. 

3 minutes ago, Herr Beast said:

The truth is, the Falcons are a great team for players to get paid. After some years of actually trying to win, the truth settles with nearly every player that they won‘t be holding a Lombardi trophy here and settle for sweet contracts. That might have even happened to DQ.

It’s not even about getting paid. The team takes the attitude of the head coach. Unfortunately, just looks like DQ has lost it.

1 minute ago, falcons007 said:

I hear you. It’s a business trip for me and tickets were cheap. If I had to pay just to watch the game, I would be pissed. 

If we do go it will only be because the tickets were extremely cheap. Thankfully this is fall festival season so the weekends will be filled with fun and entertainment. 

8 minutes ago, DirtyBird7000k said:

It’s got the be the way Quinn and staff handles things during the week when the cameras are off! In practice, in the locker room, this team is playing as vanilla as Ive ever seen them!! There is nothing to get excited about, nothing to look forward too except when Blank finally cleans house! After that happens except some players to break silence on Quinn and his regime!

It’s a very basic system which works well in SEA because they have players.  AB is gonna clean up the house. 

3 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Oh I ain’t paying full retail to watch them lol. I’m purely talking stubhub and seat geek lol. They keep losing there will be some people who sell their tickets for cheap cheap

I like eBay, they don’t charge extra fees. I was surprised how cheap the tickets for this game were, I guess both teams with transplant fans.

11 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Yeah, we really lack leadership on defense. You never see them group up and a leader getting on them. Jarrett plays hard and makes plays, but doesn't seem to care outside of that. He just does his job. Those three got paid and should be leaders on this team, but they don't step out of place. The defense seems like a bunch of attitudes who don't communicate well. As bad as things have been, the offense seems to be trying to make it better. Matt seems to keep them together some what.

1 minute ago, falcons007 said:

I like eBay, they don’t charge extra fees. I was surprised how cheap the tickets for this game were, I guess both teams with transplant fans.

I got out of trusting eBay. You’re protected to get your money back but way too much fraudulent activity. I just spotted some lower level end zone seats for the Tampa game under $100. I’ll keep an eye on those the next few weeks to see if they get any lower. I just realized I low key derailed this thread. Sorry about that

1 minute ago, THEHEADCOACH said:

Yeah, we really lack leadership on defense. You never see them group up and a leader getting on them. Jarrett plays hard and makes plays, but doesn't seem to care outside of that. He just does his job. Those three got paid and should be leaders on this team, but they don't step out of place. The defense seems like a bunch of attitudes who don't communicate well. As bad as things have been, the offense seems to be trying to make it better. Matt seems to keep them together some what.

Yep. That’s one thing I was watching on sidelines. You don’t get to see that on TV. The brotherhood has left the team..

2 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I got out of trusting eBay. You’re protected to get your money back but way too much fraudulent activity. I just spotted some lower level end zone seats for the Tampa game under $100. I’ll keep an eye on those the next few weeks to see if they get any lower. I just realized I low key derailed this thread. Sorry about that

No worries man. Nothing much to talk about this season. The team looks done..