Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jerz #Quinning

Packers@Cowboys

19 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

Dak getting exposed for the fraud he is. Packers actually got a run game 

Aaron Jones sometimes looks like what Freeman used to be with a bit more speed. Packers look much better this year with Lafleur..wish we gave him a chance.

ya_boi_j likes this

Just now, Ergo Proxy said:

Yep. Dak ain’t the only QB that benefits from a running game. :tiphat:

I’m glad he and Lamar Jackson have actually been playing good defenses the past few weeks. I’m feeling better and better about what I’ve said about them as passers lol

Ergo Proxy likes this

1 minute ago, Jerz #Quinning said:

Aaron Jones sometimes looks like what Freeman used to be with a bit more speed. Packers look much better this year with Lafleur..wish we gave him a chance.

They still haven’t figured it out completely but once they do it’s gonna be scary with that defense 

Jerz #Quinning likes this

2 minutes ago, Jerz #Quinning said:

Matt would’ve gotten him promoted after a SB win that Shanny didn’t close at least :ninja:

Just now, Ergo Proxy said:

Matt would’ve gotten him promoted after a SB win that Shanny didn’t close at least :ninja:

I'd have loved to see it instead of this dumpster fire Quinn is catalyzing

4 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I’m glad he and Lamar Jackson have actually been playing good defenses the past few weeks. I’m feeling better and better about what I’ve said about them as passers lol

Dak is like a buffed out Alex Smith. He's still a good QB but nothing what some Cowboys fans hype him up to be. If he continues to improve he can be really good.

Lol lamar is such an up and down passer but that boy could kill you. If he doesn't plateau he could definitely win with the Ravens

Just now, Jerz #Quinning said:

Dak is like a buffed out Alex Smith. He's still a good QB but nothing what some Cowboys fans hype him up to be. If he continues to improve he can be really good.

Lol lamar is such an up and down passer but that boy could kill you. If he doesn't plateau he could definitely win with the Ravens

He can kill you with his legs. He isn’t going to torch good defenses with his arm though. 

Dak gets far too much hype. He’s a game manager at best. They’re trying to make him earn the contract he wants

2 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

He can kill you with his legs. He isn’t going to torch good defenses with his arm though. 

Dak gets far too much hype. He’s a game manager at best. They’re trying to make him earn the contract he wants

Yeah Lamar won't torch you but he could make those 2-3 key throws that keeps the offense afloat enough to do damage. He doesn't have to be a rhythm stat padding type of QB in the right offense.

Thats the smartest route to go with Dak. He puts up good stats sometimes that don't hold much weight. He's not the type to crumble against good defenses he just doesn't do enough to win the game if he has to. Elliot honestly elevates his play.

ya_boi_j likes this

3 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

How was that roughing the passer though

Seriously tho.  They need to reevaluate flagging anytime someone touches a QBs helmet.  

ya_boi_j likes this

8 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

Roughing The Runner.

I didn’t see a penalty at all. But cool beans.