Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
blkbigdog35

Post Game BLAH BLAH

44 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

Watched that **** live on twitter a few minutes ago. It’s the same talk as the past few weeks. 

Yep tired as **** of the same exact bs

Just now, stizz said:

Not one reporter asked why he didn't challenge the kick out of bounds. Lazy and gutless journalism, just like the team they are assigned to cover.

Yep...our media is absolute garbage

3 minutes ago, blkbigdog35 said:

Not surprised by this comment

People have already said that about this defense. That’s nothing new tbh. 

Just now, Atlantafan21 said:

People have already said that about this defense. That’s nothing new tbh. 

I get that but if you are trying to win football games wouldn't you adjust your scheme???

Just now, blkbigdog35 said:

I get that but if you are trying to win football games wouldn't you adjust your scheme???

You’d think so. Too late now. 

The defense is basic wow that’s new it’s pretty much the same thatDQ made multiple SB appearances with.Difference is execution of it.

Biggest issue right now is lack of leadership in the locker room and accountability for performance on and off the field.

I hope AB is seeing this and is decisive with his next key decisions.

If they fire DQ and appoint DK as interim coach I’ll say it now the tank job is on.

blkbigdog35 and Domed Outter like this

2 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

The defense is basic wow that’s new it’s pretty much the same thatDQ made multiple SB appearances with.Difference is execution of it.

Biggest issue right now is lack of leadership in the locker room and accountability for performance on and off the field.

If they fire DQ and appoint DK as interim coach I’ll say it now the tank job is on.

I’d give Interim to Raheem Morris. Have Jeff Ulbrich call the defense. 

4 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

We can only hope the tank job is on. Who the **** really wants a repeat of last year? Never have a true shot of playoffs, win meaningless games, screw up your draft position and suck EVEN WORSE the next year. How ******** is that

Just now, McSpanker said:

We can only hope the tank job is on. Who the **** really wants a repeat of last year? Never have a true shot of playoffs, win meaningless games, screw up your draft position and suck EVEN WORSE the next year. How ******** is that

Draft position is for the fans.

Usage of the players is more important hence why I believe the coaches alot of them are going to be swept out the door.

Domed Outter likes this