• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He wasted no time running to twitter

Remember Grady said last week that there are guys in the locker room that basically aren't carrying their weight?  Grady shows up week in and week out every week. His preparation and desire shows

Just as long as he takes Vic Beasley with him.

1 minute ago, 175_Ranger_Falcon said:

I think Takk will become an issue soon. 

You need to see it from his perspective, Everyone around him got paid already and all of them - aside Grady - is playing terrible as well. Takk right now is on a terrible team nearing his contract year, stuck in a role not suited to his skills. If I were him, I would be worried at the very least, most likely angry too. 

Just now, Herr Beast said:

You need to see it from his perspective, Everyone around him got paid already and all of them - aside Grady - is playing terrible as well. Takk right now is on a terrible team nearing his contract year, stuck in a role not suited to his skills. If I were him, I would be worried at the very least, most likely angry too. 

Doesn’t matter. Takk isn’t playing well either.  So he needs to take some responsibility and play better vs trying to jump ship

2 minutes ago, Herr Beast said:

You make a good point - Minkah Fitzpatrick was in a similar situation in Miami.  

Takk isn't approaching this the right way though.  Takk needs to let his agent deal with this, instead of taking a page out of the Antonio Brown playbook.

5 minutes ago, Herr Beast said:

While you’re mostly on point, playing like **** isn’t going to help him get paid here or no where else. If that’s what he’s focused on then he better tighten up and do his part and not be concerned with how the others perform

Just now, JeffAtl said:

You make a good point - Minkah Fitzpatrick was in a similar situation in Miami.  

Takk isn't approaching this the right way though.  Takk needs to let his agent deal with this, instead of taking a page out of the Antonio Brown playbook.

Agreed. He needs to be professional about his situation

I just wanted to explain his situation, which sucks big time. He is not a bad player and not a bad guy... but this terrible mess DQ has created could cost him dozens of millions of dollars in addition to a lost season of zero progress.

2 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

While you’re mostly on point, playing like **** isn’t going to help him get paid here or no where else. If that’s what he’s focused on then he better tighten up and do his part and not be concerned with how the others perform

True. He needs to man up like everyone else. But personally prefer him over some other guys whose faces clearly say „at least I got paid already“.