66 posts in this topic

The guy has done next to nothing in his time, and I say that as a fan of his. He also has some bipolar stuff going on. Nothing he does on social media surprises me. 

As for the Cowgirls, if he keeps playing at this level, he will be on the street in a year or two and he can sign for the league minimum any place he chooses. 

Godzilla1985 likes this

1 minute ago, Godzilla1985 said:

He is a weak minded immature child. I’d take a 7th for him at this point. 

Funny how players tend to emulate their coaches. 

Godzilla1985 likes this

It’ll be funny if Takk causes drama to get traded hoping to go to the cowboys, but then gets sent to the dolphins. 

JDaveG likes this

48 minutes ago, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

Trade him for a 5th. Be done with it.

We will get more for the comp pick.  Someone will pay him.

He is liking more cowboys stuff lol. I hope the other players notice this and call him out. Sour apples is the LAST thing this team needs in that locker room 

Godzilla1985 likes this

Several folks need to be benched, possibly even inactive on game day. If there is any legitimacy to him wanting to be traded to the Cowboys and that having anything to do with his abysmal play, he needs to be removed from the game day roster. 

AKFalcon72 and Godzilla1985 like this

2 hours ago, JeffAtl said:

You make a good point - Minkah Fitzpatrick was in a similar situation in Miami.  

Takk isn't approaching this the right way though.  Takk needs to let his agent deal with this, instead of taking a page out of the Antonio Brown playbook.

Brown almost got a check and a ring 

Seems like disloyalty to me. Please Dallas take him off our hands. He hasn’t done **** this year! This team is the freaking worst from foot massage Freeman and Social media Cowboy nut rider Takk to Trutrash and Weasley to the garbage *** coaching staff!! 

it’s been a long time since I have been this perturbed and disgusting with a falcons team. 

Drvillain likes this

32 minutes ago, pzummo said:

Several folks need to be benched, possibly even inactive on game day. If there is any legitimacy to him wanting to be traded to the Cowboys and that having anything to do with his abysmal play, he needs to be removed from the game day roster. 

He was still giving alot of effort out there. He had some good pursuit plays but just seems to be a step or two late every time.

14 hours ago, NWFALCON said:

He was still giving alot of effort out there. He had some good pursuit plays but just seems to be a step or two late every time.

Just because he is playing hard does not mean he's playing hard for his teammates or his team.  He could be playing hard for himself.  That is still a problem for the team.  Sometimes your job is to take up blockers so your teammate can make the play. 

If you have a started on your DL wanting to be on a different team, how comfortable are you calling defensive adjustments where he's supposed to redirect traffic instead of make the play?  Are your teammates comfortable and confident enough in you to where they can play fast, knowing you are going to keep them clean so that you can make the play?  Are your teammates going to do the dirty work for you to make the play?

The NFL is a team sport.  We give way too much of the credit to individual efforts.