66 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

There was talk of him and the cowboys. He just liked this tweet.

Either he's trolling, or he's upset.

The sooner the better 

FWEST1 likes this

1 minute ago, 175_Ranger_Falcon said:

I think Takk will become an issue soon. 

You need to see it from his perspective, Everyone around him got paid already and all of them - aside Grady - is playing terrible as well. Takk right now is on a terrible team nearing his contract year, stuck in a role not suited to his skills. If I were him, I would be worried at the very least, most likely angry too. 

ChickenBiscuit and ya_boi_j like this

Just now, Herr Beast said:

You need to see it from his perspective, Everyone around him got paid already and all of them - aside Grady - is playing terrible as well. Takk right now is on a terrible team nearing his contract year, stuck in a role not suited to his skills. If I were him, I would be worried at the very least, most likely angry too. 

Doesn’t matter. Takk isn’t playing well either.  So he needs to take some responsibility and play better vs trying to jump ship

Just now, 175_Ranger_Falcon said:

Doesn’t matter. Takk isn’t playing well either.  So he needs to take some responsibility and play better vs trying to jump ship

Yeah he is playing terrible as well. And so do many players averaging a million dollars or more a game. 

2 minutes ago, Herr Beast said:

You make a good point - Minkah Fitzpatrick was in a similar situation in Miami.  

Takk isn't approaching this the right way though.  Takk needs to let his agent deal with this, instead of taking a page out of the Antonio Brown playbook.

Herr Beast likes this

17 minutes ago, The Don™ said:

Remember Grady said last week that there are guys in the locker room that basically aren't carrying their weight? 

Grady shows up week in and week out every week. His preparation and desire shows.

Some players have clearly tuned out.

He got paid. He should be

5 minutes ago, Herr Beast said:

While you’re mostly on point, playing like **** isn’t going to help him get paid here or no where else. If that’s what he’s focused on then he better tighten up and do his part and not be concerned with how the others perform

Just now, JeffAtl said:

You make a good point - Minkah Fitzpatrick was in a similar situation in Miami.  

Takk isn't approaching this the right way though.  Takk needs to let his agent deal with this, instead of taking a page out of the Antonio Brown playbook.

Agreed. He needs to be professional about his situation

I just wanted to explain his situation, which sucks big time. He is not a bad player and not a bad guy... but this terrible mess DQ has created could cost him dozens of millions of dollars in addition to a lost season of zero progress.

20 minutes ago, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

The whole D, outside of 97, is garbage.

Which means DQ can go too, be their DC 

Yea Takk can eat it too...all talk no walk.

He and Vic “Measely” turning out to be the two worst bookends in the NFL.

2 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

While you’re mostly on point, playing like **** isn’t going to help him get paid here or no where else. If that’s what he’s focused on then he better tighten up and do his part and not be concerned with how the others perform

True. He needs to man up like everyone else. But personally prefer him over some other guys whose faces clearly say „at least I got paid already“.

ya_boi_j likes this

16 minutes ago, The Don™ said:

I'm not sure where this scheme came from. Why is he not going back to what worked in Seattle? This is nowhere near what PETE CARROL ran in Seattle. It's perplexing...

Fix't

Just now, Falconsfan567 said:

97 and 45 are the only ones I would keep. Quinn can take the rest of it with him when he leaves.

Yup. I would add 37 to that. Those 3 are above average.

Side note... How's that D looked without Alford?