66 posts in this topic

Remember Grady said last week that there are guys in the locker room that basically aren't carrying their weight? 

Grady shows up week in and week out every week. His preparation and desire shows.

Some players have clearly tuned out.

2 minutes ago, The Don™ said:

Remember Grady said last week that there are guys in the locker room that basically aren't carrying their weight? 

Grady shows up week in and week out every week. His preparation and desire shows.

Some players have clearly tuned out.

I never liked the Takk draft pick - not sure why Quinn was so enamored with him.  Yeah, he has flashed being pretty good at times, but he was a 1st round draft pick afterall.

GhostofGritz likes this

Talk has the pure talent... just lacks the focus and that comes from proper coaching. If he worked as hard as Grady, he had a perennial probowler

GhostofGritz likes this

Just now, The Don™ said:

Takk is tired of being in a two point stance. 

When is Quinn going to realize that his 3-4 or whatever defense is not working. 

Players are so lost out there.

It's a horrible scheme.

ATLSlobberKnockers likes this

4 minutes ago, BirdGangATL said:

Takk is garbage too, people blame Vic but Takk hasn’t done anything but get hurt every game, ship him to cowgirls for a 1st

What the **** makes you think we could get a first for him? :lol:

Artys Arryn, FWEST1, cb5639 and 1 other like this

Just now, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

It's a horrible scheme.

I'm not sure where this scheme came from. Why is he not going back to what worked in Seattle? This is nowhere near what Quinn ran in Seattle. It's perplexing...

I like his aggression and think he can be a good player, but he's not the type of guy you want in the locker room by any means. Let him go. Tired of his antics 

6 minutes ago, 175_Ranger_Falcon said:

Yup! Goes to show you where his mind is

That’s actually not a good thing at all. I’m sure it’ll be downplayed but that’s not good

Optimus_Cr1m35 likes this

Takk is a solid to good 4-3 DE that is wasted in a 3-4. I mean really completely wasted.  DQ throwing away his job is one thing but when his incompetence also threatens the career if young players, things will fall apart.

2 minutes ago, The Don™ said:

I'm not sure where this scheme came from. Why is he not going back to what worked in Seattle? This is nowhere near what Quinn ran in Seattle. It's perplexing...

This has Bob Sutton written all over it

3 minutes ago, JeffAtl said:

I never liked the Takk draft pick - not sure why Quinn was so enamored with him.  Yeah, he has flashed being pretty good at times, but he was a 1st round draft pick afterall.

I thought he had the most potential coming into the season but his head isn’t in the game. 

1 minute ago, The Don™ said:

DQ never ran anything. He is the ultimate fraud.

Optimus_Cr1m35 and NCFalconfan like this