Welp... We're stuck with him...

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An owner's "vote of confidence" is always the sign that the end is near.

somebody tell blank that staff is now in san francisco

Anyone with an ounce of common sense knew that. Just wait until after the season though

Personally I don’t have an issue with this, what’s the difference in firing him now or end of the season? This team isn’t going anywhere this season as it appears but the man did take us to the Super Bowl. There is respect and loyalty from AB to DQ to finish the season and who knows what happens. It’ll take a miracle to keep his job but with incompetence we’ve seen at least we should have a shot at a top 3 pick!

5 minutes ago, Cheyakita said:

Personally I don’t have an issue with this, what’s the difference in firing him now or end of the season? This team isn’t going anywhere this season as it appears but the man did take us to the Super Bowl. There is respect and loyalty from AB to DQ to finish the season and who knows what happens. It’ll take a miracle to keep his job but with incompetence we’ve seen at least we should have a shot at a top 3 pick!

Kyle Shanahan and his offensive staff took us to the Superbowl...

1 minute ago, Cheyakita said:

And who hired Shanahan? Totally get frustration but you still need to respect the people who got you where you were.

Hiring a good coach does not buy you as much respect in my book as it does yours. I wish Quinn well, somewhere else, this franchise and fanbase has been put through enough.

2 hours ago, MAD597 said:

At this point if AB really feels this way I hope he sells the team soon. It's all been downhill since th SB and it's obvious Quinn has lost the team and TD is not capable for building a quality roster especially in the trenches.

I wish he’d spare us the endless abyss of mediocrity and heartache by selling this team. This city’s demographic is not conducive to support of this football team anyway.

2 minutes ago, stlouisfalcon said:

I wish he’d spare us the endless abyss of mediocrity and heartache by selling this team. This city’s demographic is not conducive to support of this football team anyway.

Support would be fine if this team didnt have 53 years of epic failure behind it. They support United just fine.

Sell the team and ship them to St Louis and Atl should start over with an expansion team.

The Falcons franchise has done nothing but disappoint the city. 

18 minutes ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

I realized today that I’ve reached the point of apathy with this team.

I normally become angry & get all heated up during their games.  Maybe it’s a defense mechanism to preserve my sanity & health lol :D

I got angry today. Like livid.

It didn't stop me from buying tickets to the Cards game next week, but I was mad while making the purchase...

1 minute ago, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

I got angry today. Like livid.

It didn't stop me from buying tickets to the Cards game next week, but I was mad while making the purchase...

I just cannot get that worked up anymore.

its just not worth being so upset.

I don’t care if they trade everyone but it’s abundantly clear that coaching is a very large part of success in the NFL.