Welp... We're stuck with him...

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An owner's "vote of confidence" is always the sign that the end is near.

somebody tell blank that staff is now in san francisco

Anyone with an ounce of common sense knew that. Just wait until after the season though

2 minutes ago, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

He lost the team. This tweet was liked by Takk...

Takk is clearly frustrated. He is the most obvious case on defense, you can actually see that he has given up. I can‘t really blame him, the mess that was installed this season with that 3-4 stuff is not working at all and it hurts Takk more than anyone else.

13 minutes ago, Herr Beast said:

What a lifeless comment by Blank. Does not sound like he even cares. 

Heil, it's his circus and his clowns. This keeps up tho they'll be playing to empty seats in the ATL. But, you just know that Ryan and Julio and Freeman and Grady will all retire as Falcons! It's the AB way.

Edited by Chaz
8 minutes ago, BloodBurgerOne said:

Blank isn't a knee jerk kinda guy. I think most of us want Quinn gone tomorrow but Blank will give him till season's end.

This is true of Blank , but if Quinn remains & they keep playing like this (which I can't see how they won't) I'll probably just checkout before seasons end, which I've never done before.  I don't think I've ever watched a team so lifeless.

I expect Quinn to be fired during the season.  Blank probably doesn't want to, but a half empty stadium will be personally embarrassing to him.

Firing will likely come after the 9th loss or an extremely bad blowout.

Blank will likely spin it as a mutual decision for Quinn to step down.  Probably citing health problems or something like that.

Edited by JeffAtl
Just now, shock said:

Only reason Quinn was up for a head coaching position was because he was coaching a Seattle defense that was loaded with talented guys all playing in their prime. 

Yep.  Seattle caught lightning in a bottle with their drafts.  They haven't been able to do that since (including while Quinn was still there).