BloodBurgerOne

Welp... We're stuck with him...

86 posts in this topic

Nothing to see here. Just typical "stand by your coach" talk. He'll be gone by season's end.

Edited by #1ATLFALCONSFAN

1 minute ago, BloodBurgerOne said:

I don't know. I think Blank is a man of his word.

The most important word is to the fans who he promised to have a winning team. Everything after that is irrelevant.  

At this point if AB really feels this way I hope he sells the team soon. It's all been downhill since th SB and it's obvious Quinn has lost the team and TD is not capable for building a quality roster especially in the trenches.

Charles Wright and sdogg like this

Just now, MAD597 said:

At this point if AB really feels this way I hope he sells the team soon. It's all been downhill since th SB and it's obvious Quinn has lost the team and TD is not capable for building a quality roster especially in the trenches.

Blank isn't a knee jerk kinda guy. I think most of us want Quinn gone tomorrow but Blank will give him till season's end.

I don’t buy this at all. Blank knows what needs to be done and I have no doubt he will do what’s right for business. He said the same thing about Smitty and he was gone 3 months later. 

cdd543 likes this

Just now, Jesus said:

The offense had a great week of practice....look who they face.

That was the same story at the end if Smitty time here. Bad unit practices against a terrible unit.

sdogg likes this

7 minutes ago, cam-marino said:

What? How?

Google "dreaded vote of confidence"

All embattled coaches get a "vote of confidence" from the powers that be.  It is usually the first domino to fall in the coach being replaced.

Jerz #Quinning likes this