likeriver

All Matt Ryan had to do was throw 6 TD's and over 450 yards. If he can't do that then what good is he?

55 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Ryan is the highest paid player on the team, surely that translates something about him right? 

Yeah if Matt Ryan had been covering Will Fuller he wouldn't have had 14 catches for 217 yards and 3 tds. Thanks for nothing Matt Ryan

19 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

"Soft zones" is the first hint I need that a person knows buzzwords more than football. The players were soft and undisciplined, not the zones. Kept vacating their areas of responsibility and blowing their coverages. We got beat just as hard or harder when we went man because our pathetic players were getting beat one on one by literally everyone.

Lol really? You're gonna chirp me for using a buzz word? Don't act like you're some sage who knows everything. I simply asked you a question. Quinn's defensive philosophy is straight garbage and there is a way to coach players to not vacate their areas of responsibility fyi. Hence why the buzz word "soft" gets thrown around so much. 

Posted (edited)

Y'all always claim he's elite and get mad at him not being considered a top qb.Hes never thrown 6 tds in a game,only elite qbs can do this

Edited by Atlwings

16 minutes ago, Falcanuck said:

Lol really? You're gonna chirp me for using a buzz word? Don't act like you're some sage who knows everything. I simply asked you a question. Quinn's defensive philosophy is straight garbage and there is a way to coach players to not vacate their areas of responsibility fyi. Hence why the buzz word "soft" gets thrown around so much. 

I'm not acting like a sage, this is basic stuff. Some vague "soft zone" critique isn't why we lost today. The team was plain ol bad and the only thing zone coverages had to do with it was when our players straight up blew them and played hero ball instead of covering their responsibility. In man, they got whooped. Consistently. And were worse against the run, too (naturally).

1 hour ago, Francis York Morgan said:

I'm not acting like a sage, this is basic stuff. Some vague "soft zone" critique isn't why we lost today. The team was plain ol bad and the only thing zone coverages had to do with it was when our players straight up blew them and played hero ball instead of covering their responsibility. In man, they got whooped. Consistently. And were worse against the run, too (naturally).

Never even mentioned today’s game for a second. Referring specifically to Quinn’s D philosophy. It’s zone. It’s simple. And it’s soft as ****. It’s not a cliche, you’re simply used to hearing it on here. And it’s true.