All Matt Ryan had to do was throw 6 TD's and over 450 yards. If he can't do that then what good is he?

likeriver

Matt isn't the problem with this team, despite him playing poorly earlier this year. The whole team is in disarray. I'm usually pretty level headed, but I think we need to blow it up. Kick TD to the curb; this FO is too attached to players and can't make objective decisions. They aren't nearly as talented as people say. Defenders were blowing coverages and getting beat one on one all day.

Quinn is going to go somewhere else and coach a top 10 defense, but he isn't getting that here. The identity is lost, the mojo is lost, and they'll be lucky to win 4 games this year. Blow it the **** up.

1 minute ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Matt isn't the problem with this team, despite him playing poorly earlier this year. The whole team is in disarray. I'm usually pretty level headed, but I think we need to blow it up. Kick TD to the curb; this FO is too attached to players and can't make objective decisions. They aren't nearly as talented as people say. Defenders were blowing coverages and getting beat one on one all day.

Quinn is going to go somewhere else and coach a top 10 defense, but he isn't getting that here. The identity is lost, the mojo is lost, and they'll be lucky to win 4 games this year. Blow it the **** up.

Ryan is the highest paid player on the team, surely that translates something about him right? 

3 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

That'll be a defensive top 10 that already has star players on the roster? Because drafting pass rushers that provide next to nothing on the pass rush side under his stewardship sure isn't going to cut it.

2 minutes ago, Domed Outter said:

That'll be a defensive top 10 that already has star players on the roster? Because drafting pass rushers that provide next to nothing on the pass rush side under his stewardship sure isn't going to cut it.

He didn't call a perfect game, but the biggest problem today wasn't his playcalling. It was our players getting ******* whooped. Blown coverages and bad play all around. You'll see. He gets blame, because it's his team, but I think this team is lost and 28-3 is a big part of that.

1 minute ago, TSprings said:

Really nothing Matt Ryan could have done. He honestly played well. 

Watson was throwing to wide open receivers all day. Defense has zero heart. Grady is the only one who was playing hard. 

Noted Grady, the rest were too busy getting their backsides beat left, right and centre.

5 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Ryan is the highest paid player on the team, surely that translates something about him right? 

It translates to him being a quarterback. Ryan is currently the 30th highest paid player in the league (cap hit this year). There are 16 QBs making more money than him this year.

5 minutes ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

Ryan ain't the problem but at this point, I'd be okay with trading him AND Julio and starting a ******* full rebuild. The core of our team wreaks of 28-3.

The Raiders are in a rebuild and they're more competitive than us man, it's pathetic.

You reckon the Texans would do a straight up trade? Some one said any team would love to have him, right?