Champagne

THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS AND INEXCUSABLE.

35 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, CTann said:

Vikings game is understandable being it’s Week 1 on the road against a team/HC who owns us. Eagles game showed hope. Colts game was a total WTF. Should we have beaten the Titans, then that wouldn’t have told us much of anything because that’s a game you should especially win on your home field. We didn’t win, we didn’t just lose, but we were completely humiliated with our pants pulled down. 

This Texans game. Honestly, who expected anything different? The Titans game said enough.

Isn’t it ironic that the coach we should’ve hired in 2007 beats us like drum every time we see him?

CTann likes this

1 hour ago, UnrealfalcoN said:

Ahhhhhh the less than 1000 post brigade. Welcome back now that we're losing. Missed you guys 

Fan since the mid 70s, and I was one of the few here when the first AFMB came online. Their feelings on this team are just as valid as yours or mine. 

As for timing, it’s much more likely people need to vent about poor play with other fans than rehash a win. 

NCFalconfan likes this

Historically bad D. Time to go into rebuilding....selling any tickets for games I planned on attending. 

1 hour ago, mikeg272 said:

53 points from the Texans is ridiculous. The team can go to Arizona but Quinn needs to go home. 

I just cannot see how Blank can put up with much more of this - Quinn must really have magical words or persuasion with Blank or Blank must really feel sorry for Quinn.

mikeg272 likes this

The sadist in me want's Quinn to stay the year and have to own the title of being the first and only coach to ever give up 1000 points in a season.

thanat0s likes this

3 minutes ago, jlrfalcon said:

I just cannot see how Blank can put up with much more of this - Quinn must really have magical words or persuasion with Blank or Blank must really feel sorry for Quinn.

Seriously starting to question Blank as an owner. The man knows how to make money - that cannot be denied. But as a football team owner, the man has hired some hilariously bad coaches while letting some solid candidates walk out the door. He's also responsible for tearing down a stadium in which we had an actual home field advantage in favor of a PSL'ed shopping mall that happens to have a football field in it.

thanat0s and octoslash like this

13 minutes ago, NCFalconfan said:

Seriously starting to question Blank as an owner. The man knows how to make money - that cannot be denied. But as a football team owner, the man has hired some hilariously bad coaches while letting some solid candidates walk out the door. He's also responsible for tearing down a stadium in which we had an actual home field advantage in favor of a PSL'ed shopping mall that happens to have a football field in it.

Yep, Arthur just had to out-jerry Jerry Jones.  Now how'd that work out?

NCFalconfan likes this

Hey look that chump Matt LaFleur who couldn't even get offered the OC position here when Shannhan left to be a HC is mopping the floor with the Cowboys.#QUINNING

Oliver must be playing the match up in fantasy football and picking up these WR's off of the waiver wire