Champagne

THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS AND INEXCUSABLE.

35 posts in this topic

Vikings game is understandable being it’s Week 1 on the road against a team/HC who owns us. Eagles game showed hope. Colts game was a total WTF. Should we have beaten the Titans, then that wouldn’t have told us much of anything because that’s a game you should especially win on your home field. We didn’t win, we didn’t just lose, but we were completely humiliated with our pants pulled down. 

This Texans game. Honestly, who expected anything different? The Titans game said enough.

53 ******* POINTS...... Bring back Jerry Glanville. This **** is totally ridiculous. Anybody want my tickets for the rest of the season. They can kiss my *** on that PSL because I aint paying ****!!

1 minute ago, uk falcs fan said:

The only positive is a loss like that has to put more pressure on the FO to move on from Quinn.

A Defensive Head Coach who takes full responsibility for the defense..... concede 53 points! Yikes!

I was yelling for the Texan to go all the way on the last interception because this organization deserved to have over 50 points scored against them.

8 minutes ago, CTann said:

Vikings game is understandable being it’s Week 1 on the road against a team/HC who owns us. Eagles game showed hope. Colts game was a total WTF. Should we have beaten the Titans, then that wouldn’t have told us much of anything because that’s a game you should especially win on your home field. We didn’t win, we didn’t just lose, but we were completely humiliated with our pants pulled down. 

This Texans game. Honestly, who expected anything different? The Titans game said enough.

This is in reality an 0-5 team.  The Eagle lost about 6-8 starters during that game yet still nearly won.

Shnikies, CTann, ZoneOne01 and 1 other like this

I've been defending DQ, but I think this might just be the final nail in the coffin for him. 

I don't know if we fire him midseason or not, but I don't think he's here next year.

Bobby.Digital likes this

27 minutes ago, Champagne said:

%@#!&*

Are you 'pissed'? Quinn and TD and all the staff are too supposedly. For all the good it does us. 

13 minutes ago, SirCzah said:

Dear Atlanta Falcons,

Image result for stolen my dreams gif

Yea this is pretty much how I feel about all ATL sports teams being an ATL native and watching ATL sports for more than 40 years.

Tenn loses to Buffalo, Texans lose to panthers backup and held to 10 pts. 

falcons are broken, ifs ands and buts about it