Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JKH5785

At some point you’d realize...

17 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Glad I went to a kids birthday party at chuck E’s today, instead of watching this train wreck.

Has Chuck E came out to do the Nae Nae 

LouDog and Ezekiel 25:17 like this

Our offense isnt playing to potential but the talent is there. Koetter should have never been brought back. That's a worse hire than Sark was. 

Our defense is just completely useless and that starts and stops with our so called guru head coach. 

Bigbenright likes this

If the D could force more than one punt a game we might win one. But get Dirk out before that happens too. I’m done after down by two touchdowns and running the wildcat on 2nd down. 

29 minutes ago, JKH5785 said:

We are watching the same game over and over. 

overated offense

incapable defense 

poor coaching by DQ

over Invested in average talent by GM

I disagree with overrated offense.  The talent is there yhe play calling is garbage.  Zero creativity

2 minutes ago, cb5639 said:

I’m done after down by two touchdowns and running the wildcat on 2nd down. 

This!!

cb5639 likes this

2 minutes ago, falcon1fan said:

I disagree with overrated offense.  The talent is there yhe play calling is garbage.  Zero creativity

When the offense doesn’t live up to their potential it’s not always just on the OC

poor drafting and building in the trenches, Freeman is definitely overrated, our LT has  made how man probowls in this offense—not many. Our center is getting blowed off the ball. Schweitzer is terrible.

i mean there is blame all the way around

even last year when Sark was here, you look at the end of the year totals and yeh they look good, but you start going back to games and seeing that even when our defense gave the offense opportunities they didn’t show up

14 minutes ago, mikeg272 said:

Our offense isnt playing to potential but the talent is there. Koetter should have never been brought back. That's a worse hire than Sark was. 

Our defense is just completely useless and that starts and stops with our so called guru head coach. 

Atleast sark gave rbs runs and got julio involed in the offense

16 minutes ago, JKH5785 said:

When the offense doesn’t live up to their potential it’s not always just on the OC

poor drafting and building in the trenches, Freeman is definitely overrated, our LT has  made how man probowls in this offense—not many. Our center is getting blowed off the ball. Schweitzer is terrible.

i mean there is blame all the way around

even last year when Sark was here, you look at the end of the year totals and yeh they look good, but you start going back to games and seeing that even when our defense gave the offense opportunities they didn’t show up

This I agree with.  I Just don't think it's nearly as bad ad it's performing.  I love free but he's done. Reminds me of Steven Jackson waiting for a hole that will never appear

Bigbenright likes this

1 hour ago, cb5639 said:

If the D could force more than one punt a game we might win one. But get Dirk out before that happens too. I’m done after down by two touchdowns and running the wildcat on 2nd down. 

That reeked of desperation.

cb5639 likes this

The Vikings exposed the falcons in that first game and everyone followed the blue print,simply run the ball,set up play action,pick on Oliver and you'll have success.The only reason we beat Philly was because of injuries and we should've lost that game truth be told