Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ghostpenguin

How long till Quinn is gone now that we are 1-4?

33 posts in this topic

I think we need to fire DQ soon just to evaluate players, if they suck or if the suck because of a terrible scheme.

DQ gone is a foregone conclusion. Every move we make should be to help whoever comes next. That includes NOT wasting draft picks on desperation trades to save the current regime.

16 hours ago, Ghostpenguin said:

We will likely go into Arizona and lose there also. So we will be 1-5 losing to a winless team. How much longer will this pain have to last?  After Quinn lost us the SB... he should have been gone. 

(Or watch us blow out the Cardinals mess up our draft picks and Quinn keeps his job)

The only way that Quinn is NOT gone by at least the end of f the season is if we somehow finish the season at 11-5 with a SB appearance. That ain't happening, so it's a safe bet that this is Quinn's last year. The WHEN is really the only thing up for grabs right now.

History says end of season. To play into the thread I'll say Week 9. There's a real good chance they enter the Bye week 1-7 or 2-6. Bye week would be the time to let it go and call it a day.

16 hours ago, Ghostpenguin said:

We will likely go into Arizona and lose there also. So we will be 1-5 losing to a winless team. How much longer will this pain have to last?  After Quinn lost us the SB... he should have been gone. 

(Or watch us blow out the Cardinals mess up our draft picks and Quinn keeps his job)

Zona is the 2nd worst team in football, talentwise. So we’ll likely beat them and prolong the agony.

6 hours ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Being 1-7 is a real possibility 

I predict 2-6. I got us beating the Cardinals. We haven't started 1-7 since 1996 when we started 0-8. Even 2007 was 2-6.