How long till Quinn is gone now that we are 1-4?

Like already mentioned, Cardinals are in the same spot we are, with a magical one win.

Quinn is a defensive coordinator AND head coach, not sure the last time someone who has that much "control" of the team has been fired this early?

With the potential interims, apart from maybe Ulbrich and Morris, what is the benefit of changing an already lost season again to nab 2/3 wins at the end and mess up draft position (I'm not that defeatist, but let's be realistic, the season is done, and plans for 2020 really need to be brought about behind the scenes).

3 minutes ago, Domed Outter said:

Like already mentioned, Cardinals are in the same spot we are, with a magical one win.

Quinn is a defensive coordinator AND head coach, not sure the last time someone who has that much "control" of the team has been fired this early?

With the potential interims, apart from maybe Ulbrich and Morris, what is the benefit of changing an already lost season again to nab 2/3 wins at the end and mess up draft position (I'm not that defeatist, but let's be realistic, the season is done, and plans for 2020 really need to be brought about behind the scenes).

The only positive would be to use the remainder of this season to implement a new culture and scheme.  That would put 2020 in a much better light with the transition.  Other than that, I'm at a loss.  I want to keep hope alive and believe that the light bulb will come on.  

For the most part it looks like guys are in the spots to make plays, but they don't make the plays due to a lack of physicality or a lack of focus.

Just now, NWFALCON said:

The only positive would be to use the remainder of this season to implement a new culture and scheme.  That would put 2020 in a much better light with the transition.  Other than that, I'm at a loss.  I want to keep hope alive and believe that the light bulb will come on.  

For the most part it looks like guys are in the spots to make plays, but they don't make the plays due to a lack of physicality or a lack of focus.

Definitely. I would hope that Quinn next week will make some personnel changes at minimum, got to see who else on the roster can be of team value for the future, and if he stumbles upon a winning formula then fantastic, at least he would have given some others an opportunity to make their case to stay with the team.

Even if he fired DQ and TD today, all the coordinators, assistants and front office staff would remain the same. Your just not going to replace an entire staff mid-season. All people who were hired by TD and DQ. Of course Kutty and Mularkey have no real allegiance to him since this is their first season together. So you can fire em both and culture isn’t necessarily going to change. If we are 1-7 at the bye. I don’t think Arthur could help himself but to go ahead and let DQ go. Sutton could call defense or Ulbrich and Mularkey in my opinion would be best for interim Head Coach and Kutty calling offense.

Then on Black Monday clean house and I don’t think anybody will be spared sans Rich McKay. 

5 minutes ago, Lowndesfalc said:

Even if he fired DQ and TD today, all the coordinators, assistants and front office staff would remain the same. Your just not going to replace an entire staff mid-season. All people who were hired by TD and DQ. Of course Kutty and Mularkey have no real allegiance to him since this is their first season together. So you can fire em both and culture isn’t necessarily going to change. If we are 1-7 at the bye. I don’t think Arthur could help himself but to go ahead and let DQ go. Sutton could call defense or Ulbrich and Mularkey in my opinion would be best for interim Head Coach and Kutty calling offense.

Then on Black Monday clean house and I don’t think anybody will be spared sans Rich McKay. 

Agreed.  Probable scenario.  Next HC will prolly have GM in title too.  The Falcons team has inconsistent talent across the team and a lot of “talented” wrong players.

21 minutes ago, schwarzenegger321 said:

I think as soon as it is obvious we won’t make the playoffs Quinn is gone.  AB will want first pick at a new HC and I would be surprised to see TD gone as well.  The HC we get will more than likely want to be GM too.  

I assume you mean when we are mathematically eliminated because it’s already obvious the falcons aren’t making the playoffs