Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
UGABOZ

Oliver 2nd rd

40 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I told you guys this all offseason and the begining of regular season nobody wanted to listen view my posts,I'm not surprised

Edited by Atlwings

2 minutes ago, Atlwings said:

I told you guys this all offseason and the begining of regular season nobody wanted to listen view my posts,I'm not surprised

I new it when we drafted him what a reach it was 

Flying Falcon likes this

And imma tell yall something else. You can agree. Or disagree. Calvin Ridley aint nothing but a faster Harry Douglas. Same ole story with this team

14 minutes ago, ATLPhil said:

And imma tell yall something else. You can agree. Or disagree. Calvin Ridley aint nothing but a faster Harry Douglas. Same ole story with this team

Lol complaining about Ridley 

2 minutes ago, UGABOZ said:

Lol complaining about Ridley 

Dude what the F has ridley done? Man he gave up on this team just like the defense has. So **** yeah im complaining about Ridley. When he start getting 3 or 4 touchdowns a game i will eat crow and shut up. Until then at this point imma complain about anybody

53 minutes ago, ATLPhil said:

I just dont understand! On the Patriots! Seahawks! Chiefs! Etc..... If youre not doing your job they are going to bench you give someone else a try. Why in the f*** do we keep people after they play horrible play after play after play. Dam put their as on the bench. And start some one else. Couldnt be no worse??? For example, sit freeman down and Start ITO smith until he does his job again. Sit Oliver sorry as down as well. This team acts like we have no replacements or backups? Im jus sick of it at this point. Give someone else a try... Other teams try other players/backups all the time and if it doesnt work go back to the original player. I am convinced arthur blank knows nothing about the love of the game. Just home depot. And his money. If we lose today im done with falcons football this season. Im waiting on basketball season to start

Been saying it for years 

2 minutes ago, ATLPhil said:

Dude what the F has ridley done? Man he gave up on this team just like the defense has. So **** yeah im complaining about Ridley. When he start getting 3 or 4 touchdowns a game i will eat crow and shut up. Until then at this point imma complain about anybody

Yeah because there has been a WR at some point in history that averaged 3 or 4 TDs a game

ya_boi_j likes this

11 minutes ago, ATLPhil said:

Continue 

Oliver's not getting the right coaching honestly. He's STILL very raw got more potential than any of the other 2nd round corners I've seen here. Def shouldn't be starting tho lol

51 minutes ago, ATLPhil said:

Who the he..nevermind.