Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
UGABOZ

Oliver 2nd rd

40 posts in this topic

I just dont understand! On the Patriots! Seahawks! Chiefs! Etc..... If youre not doing your job they are going to bench you give someone else a try. Why in the f*** do we keep people after they play horrible play after play after play. Dam put their as on the bench. And start some one else. Couldnt be no worse??? For example, sit freeman down and Start ITO smith until he does his job again. Sit Oliver sorry as down as well. This team acts like we have no replacements or backups? Im jus sick of it at this point. Give someone else a try... Other teams try other players/backups all the time and if it doesnt work go back to the original player. I am convinced arthur blank knows nothing about the love of the game. Just home depot. And his money. If we lose today im done with falcons football this season. Im waiting on basketball season to start

Just now, ATLPhil said:

I just dont understand! On the Patriots! Seahawks! Chiefs! Etc..... If youre not doing your job they are going to bench you give someone else a try. Why in the f*** do we keep people after they play horrible play after play after play. Dam put their as on the bench. And start some one else. Couldnt be no worse??? For example, sit freeman down and Start ITO smith until he does his job again. Sit Oliver sorry as down as well. This team acts like we have no replacements or backups? Im jus sick of it at this point. Give someone else a try... Other teams try other players/backups all the time and if it doesnt work go back to the original player. I am convinced arthur blank knows nothing about the love of the game. Just home depot. And his money. If we lose today im done with falcons football this season. Im waiting on basketball season to start

2nd rd pic td will look bad lol 

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

I fell into the trap of buying into what a “high football IQ” poster said. I should’ve known better 

Maybe when you decide to grow up, you’ll also learn how to think for yourself. 

Flying Falcon and kiwifalcon like this

It's DQ love for speed. That is why he gave up picks to get Duke, Sheffield. Run fast in the Combine and he wants you.

He is stubborn and can't see or doesn't have the heart to fix it.

⚡Slumerican⚡ likes this

8 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I fell into the trap of buying into what a “high football IQ” poster said. I should’ve known better 

I believe Ryan knows football.. He just is too uncoordinated to produce it. And hes getting worse as he ages

Jerz #Quinning likes this

7 minutes ago, UGABOZ said:

2nd rd pic td will look bad lol 

Its not even about looking bad. If your project aint working. Move on to something else. I'm not saying cut the guy. I am saying give someone else a chance/shot. But like i said aftet this sunday imma find something else to do.

10 minutes ago, Gold4425 said:

It's DQ love for speed. That is why he gave up picks to get Duke, Sheffield. Run fast in the Combine and he wants you.

He is a joke

6 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

I believe Ryan knows football.. He just is too uncoordinated to produce it. And hes getting worse as he ages

Yep

zekeyboy1 likes this

13 minutes ago, Gold4425 said:

Oliver isn't a speed guy. Try again.

Vandy likes this