Falcons Inactives vs Texans

Goober Pyle

4 minutes ago, shock said:

Maybe some day my boy Senat will be active.... some day... 

Probably next year when we have a new coaching staff. Watch him ball out too.

Our old coach cut allen. Now he's one of our best defensive players. A change in coaching can make all the difference. 

Although I'll never come close to understanding why we wanted so many rb's if two were gonna be inactive every week

19 minutes ago, Vandy said:

There may be more to that statement than most peeps in here realize.

I'm starting to wonder if Blank wants too much control and that's the reason he hires these cheerleader type coaches? A coach like Bill Belichick or Nick Saban would tell Blank to keep his nose out of his locker room and off his field during games. None of the coaches Blank has ever hired has been that type of person. They've all been yes men.

2 hours ago, Vandy said:

There may be more to that statement than most peeps in here realize.

Yepper! 

To hire multiple coaches and end up having the same fizz out results is typical of rah rah type coaches in the NFL that aren’t very good at Xs and Os, that are easily controlled. (Mora, Quinn, not as much Smith on the rah rah side)

42 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Yepper! 

To hire multiple coaches and end up having the same fizz out results is typical of rah rah type coaches in the NFL that aren’t very good at Xs and Os, that are easily controlled. (Mora, Quinn, not as much Smith on the rah rah side)

You’re definitely onto something.

@Knight of God and @MSalmon were discussing this earlier, that it all comes back to the owner and his ‘advisors’.