*** Official Falcons Vs Texans In-Game Thread ***

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great call Dirk!    Beautiful execution.

“Obviously we didn’t get the outcome that we wanted but we still have some tough-@$$ competitors in that lockeroom and we’re gonna be right back at it tomorrow to get it corrected so we can play to ou

Posted Images

Just now, DirtyBird7000k said:

I don’t remember seeing the Falcons completely give up like this! Even in past past years they seemed to have some fight in them! This team has literally just checked out! That’s got to go directly to Quinn! 

I’d say the last year of Marion Campbell.  That team did not care in the least. 

2 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

I'm actually okay with a lot of Quinn's gameplan today. It's blown coverages. That goes on him, but this defense just isn't that talented. They aren't going to beat the guy across from them. They lack confidence and identity, and at this point they just don't look very talented.

Who's responsible for the lack of talent on the Defense? Last I heard, these guys are hand picked by DQ

2 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

And what’s really funny about this whole thing is watch when DQ gets canned he'll get hired as a DC and put a top 10 defense on the field the very next year, just like Gus Bradley. 

He’ll look like a completely different guy.

Probably in the South. For the Saints lmao

5 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

**** this team. I’m on the dump Quinn train now. He wrecked the team by not hiring LaFluer to run kyles system. He promoted himself to DC but he changes the system with Bob Sutton’s 3-4 concepts. It’s all him. I’ve told you guys forever you can’t keep changing coordinators and now we see why for sure. Only problem is fans and AB don’t have the time to wait on the team to learn these changes anymore seasons. And the problem with that is once Quinn is fired there will he YET another change and the team will have to learn another system. The bad teams in the nfl change coaches too much. The good teams promote from within. It’s over for Quinn. 

https://share.icloud.com/photos/08_OFDIkSZi-p3mn3MTChQBkg

QFT. 

People keep complaining about the defense, but the offense has been **** too. I expected the offense to stall today. Never trusted Koetter. As for the defense, they look terribad today.

I hate to say it, but DQ is done. As You said, the coaching carousel screwed DQ.

1 minute ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

And what’s really funny about this whole thing is watch when DQ gets canned he'll get hired as a DC and put a top 10 defense on the field the very next year, just like Gus Bradley. 

He’ll look like a completely different guy.

You are right. Quinn is a good coach and was in the Saban/Carol/Belichick coaching trees. You don’t work for 3 of the top minds in football without being a good coach. The Super Bowl ruined him most likely. We lost our identity on offense first by hiring someone else to run Shanny’s system. Now he is running a different defense and we look lost.

Just now, thanat0s said:

That’s because you can’t point to a single word in it that isn’t true...

The whole thing is false and you’re prolly the same type of person who ride Matt Ryan when he is a bum and we should have been dropped him and started fresh. He won’t ever get us to anything more than mediocre status like now 

Just now, Francis York Morgan said:

I'm actually okay with a lot of Quinn's gameplan today. It's blown coverages. That goes on him, but this defense just isn't that talented. They aren't going to beat the guy across from them. They lack confidence and identity, and at this point they just don't look very talented.

He’s not making the egregious calls like I’ve seen but like Tiki’s brother said, this defense has no identity. Why he keeps rolling with those 3-4 looks when they ain’t working is a complete mystery.

And then keeping Beasley on the field when we’ve got actual linebackers sitting on the bench...

Just now, FalconFan13 said:

Screw that the Benz is fantastic for the United who actually give a **** about putting a real quality product on the field and winning trophies.  They deserve to have an amazing place to play in rather the Falcons give a crap about it or not.

Stadium or not falcons suck