*** Official Falcons Vs Texans In-Game Thread ***

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great call Dirk!    Beautiful execution.

“Obviously we didn’t get the outcome that we wanted but we still have some tough-@$$ competitors in that lockeroom and we’re gonna be right back at it tomorrow to get it corrected so we can play to ou

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, NCFalconfan said:

Not much that can be done about it, but Blank is a problem too. Who with two functioning eyes couldn't see that Quinn had zero to do with our SB run? Rode the coat tails of 5 HOF defenders in SEA, rode the coat tails of a legendary offense in 2016 here. 

He sort was a "Trend-chaser"...

He wanted "The Legion of Boom" like The Seahawks..

The Seahawks surpassed them...So, they went "shopping".  

1 minute ago, Mescalito said:

Whoever ends up getting Tua is lucky.  I'm gonna be so jealous.  I would love to be able to draft him and somehow get Lincoln Riley and just start over.  It would be so exciting.  This team is just boring as **** and the window has closed.  I don't even really feel like watching the rest of this game because even if we do win(which we probably won't) I know it doesn't matter because we aren't going ANYWHERE this year.  That is apparent.  I hate to sound so negative, but that's just reality as I see it.

Watch Tua end up on the Dolphins with their pitiful defense, pitiful OL, and pitiful receiving/rushing corps and suddenly look nowhere near as good as he does at Alabama.