*** Official Falcons Vs Texans In-Game Thread ***

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great call Dirk!    Beautiful execution.

“Obviously we didn’t get the outcome that we wanted but we still have some tough-@$$ competitors in that lockeroom and we’re gonna be right back at it tomorrow to get it corrected so we can play to ou

Posted Images

I don't understand all the hate on Ryan this game. Most QBs don't play perfect football all game.  Most QBs don't score on every drive. I'm guessing it's just the Ryan haters being haters. 

This defense lets up a score on every drive, that's darn near impossible to match. Especially every game. I'm sure he's under so much pressure, cause he knows this.

Just now, NCFalconfan said:

Not much that can be done about it, but Blank is a problem too. Who with two functioning eyes couldn't see that Quinn had zero to do with our SB run? Rode the coat tails of 5 HOF defenders in SEA, rode the coat tails of a legendary offense in 2016 here. 

And a legendary OC as well. :ninja:

1 minute ago, NCFalconfan said:

Not much that can be done about it, but Blank is a problem too. Who with two functioning eyes couldn't see that Quinn had zero to do with our SB run? Rode the coat tails of 5 HOF defenders in SEA, rode the coat tails of a legendary offense in 2016 here. 

I said the same about Blank earlier today here. I am tired of him as an owner. He allows this garbage.