*** Official Falcons Vs Texans In-Game Thread ***

Monoxide

4 minutes ago, Bossmare said:

This game is the turning point for me. Falcons win and hope is still alive, they lose and I’ll be routing for a great draft position because I don’t think they can pull out from 1 and 4 without some Devine intervention. 

Today we are going to find out if these players are still buying what Dan Quinn is selling.

1 hour ago, jlrfalcon said:

This will be a great Sports Sunday or a worst Sports Sunday for me

Falcons lose, Braves lose - both teams' seasons not officially over, but close to it

Falcons win, Braves win - a reason to still be excited about Atlanta sports

One wins, One loses - a reason to be happy but still not a great day

All that matters is the Braves! The Braves are in the tournament for a Championship! Don’t ever put the Braves and Falcons in the same post again! The Braves are not the Falcons!!!

4 minutes ago, DirtyBird7000k said:

All that matters is the Braves! The Braves are in the tournament for a Championship! Don’t ever put the Braves and Falcons in the same post again! The Braves are not the Falcons!!!

There is plenty of fanaticism in this town to go around for each team - if this were January and the Falcons were in the playoffs, everyone would be saying the opposite of you.

Edited by jlrfalcon