*** Official Falcons Vs Texans In-Game Thread ***

9 minutes ago, The Don™ said:

This is the worst the defense has looked since I can remember.

They forced ONE punt all game. ONE.

This is the worst defense since you can remember because it's the worst the entire NFL can ever remember. This D breaks new grounds in degree of suck with each passing game.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great call Dirk!    Beautiful execution.

“Obviously we didn’t get the outcome that we wanted but we still have some tough-@$$ competitors in that lockeroom and we’re gonna be right back at it tomorrow to get it corrected so we can play to ou

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Maybe you can talk your hero Ryan into giving some of that money back so we can sign some decent players.. That 30 million a year dosnt look so good when you cant win a game 

Okay so now it’s a money thing?

You realize Matt isn’t the highest paid QB and his cap hit this year is really low?

You realize QBs get P A I D these days?

Nah, just keep your head in the ground.

I guess paying Trufant, Debo, and Grady don’t count.

Sit down.

1 minute ago, high impact said:

I can here Quinn now. We were in it until we turned the ball over. I am so pissed now. 

“Obviously we didn’t get the outcome that we wanted but we still have some tough-@$$ competitors in that lockeroom and we’re gonna be right back at it tomorrow to get it corrected so we can play to our standard.”

I thought the 500 and 5 td's were bad but they decided they wasn't done and finished with almost 600 yards only like 10 or so yards away and 50+ points XD  This was probably the worst defensive performance i have seen from a Falcons team that i can remember.   I might could understand if it was from a team like the Saints or in a Ot game against another high powered offense.  But to give up 600 yards and 50+ points in regular time to a team that was struggling on offense as well makes it the worst i can remember.

1 minute ago, PokerSteve said:

This is the worst defense since you can remember because it's the worst the entire NFL can ever remember. This D breaks new grounds in degree of suck with each passing game.

Well as I get older I can't remember all the bad defenses in the past. I will say for the first time in my life I am ready to call it a season and do something I enjoy.

1 minute ago, FalconFan13 said:

I thought the 500 and 5 td's were bad but they decided they wasn't done and finished with almost 600 yards only like 10 or so yards away and 50+ points XD  This was probably the worst defensive performance i have seen from a Falcons team that i can remember.   I might could understand if it was from a team like the Saints or in a Ot game against another high powered offense.  But to give up 600 yards and 50+ points in regular time to a team that was struggling on offense as well makes it the worst i can remember.

It is almost unbelievable

3 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

“Obviously we didn’t get the outcome that we wanted but we still have some tough-@$$ competitors in that lockeroom and we’re gonna be right back at it tomorrow to get it corrected so we can play to our standard.”

What do you believe we need to do on defense? It's terrifying that we're not even close to competitive right now.

1 minute ago, high impact said:

Well as I get older I can't remember all the bad defenses in the past. I will say for the first time in my life I am ready to call it a season and do something I enjoy.

Baseball is a hope on my end and maybe some other hobbies and the Hawks might be OK (or at least show an improving trend).

21 minutes ago, Jerz #Quinning said:

#StatRyan

This is the dumbest thing I read all day and that says alot with the trash you and zeke post. If that was true, he would have a bunch of 5000+ yards season. The only reason he doesn't, is because he doesn't feast on garbage stats like Drew Brees. Matt doesn't keep throwing when there is no reason for him to. Matt gets all his stats from trying to outscore everyone because of our garbage defenses. 

Edited by THEHEADCOACH