*** Official Falcons Vs Texans In-Game Thread ***

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great call Dirk!    Beautiful execution.

“Obviously we didn’t get the outcome that we wanted but we still have some tough-@$$ competitors in that lockeroom and we’re gonna be right back at it tomorrow to get it corrected so we can play to ou

Posted Images

1 minute ago, ZoneOne01 said:

Cardinals. They’ll probably pick up a win or two against Carolina and Tampa. 

I know exactly how the Cardinals game will go.  It will be Kyler Murray's coming out game.  Our defense will make him look like a superstar.  We basically have to score on every drive to win with this defense.  I don't see that happening against the Panthers and Bucs.  This is seriously the worst defense I've ever seen.  Ever.  Dan Quinn bet on himself and he definitely lost that bet.

5 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

So using your logic, Watson can take advantage of our bad defense.. But the great Matt Ryan cant put up enough points against a basic Texans defense? You're trying to justify Ryans inability by admitting Watson is just better at exploiting our bad defense. If Ryan is as good as you claim, why cant he out score a lesser qb? 

This has nothing to do with what Watson is doing, but everything to do with what Ryan isnt capable of doing 

Shut the f**k up. The same defense the Panthers only scored 16 against and still won because of their DEFENSE! You still haven’t learned that as long as our franchise never has a top 5-10 defense year in and year out regardless of who our QB is, we’ll never win the big one.