Monoxide

*** Official Falcons Vs Texans In-Game Thread ***

2,710 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I wouldnt be surprised if jj watt has more pass break ups than trufant has ints and pass break ups.

Edited by Califalcon0013

Just now, thethirdtate said:

Matt Ryan is a bum! He has horrible pocket awareness and makes horrible throws. He doesn’t play defense. I’m watching him being his usual self and he’s a bum 

Yep because he is the only one playing poorly.  Can’t believe we spent all that money on a guy that can’t cover their #2 WR.

Just now, Califalcon0013 said:

I wouldnt be surprised if jj watt has for pass break ups than trufant has ints amd pass break ups.

Nah Tru has a crap ton of pass breakups due to dropped INTs. 

1 minute ago, TheFatboi said:

It’s basically what I’ve been saying for years on the board coming to a head. I said after Kyle left for SF that we should’ve promoted Lafluer. Brought an outside OC in. First year with him rough. Fires Manuel promotes himself, which was the right move BUT he CHANGES his own system so it’s still like learning a new DC in Bob Sutton. The pats stay good because BB promotes his coaches from within. He doesn’t hire outside. The Steelers have only had 3 HC’s in my entire life and the hires after Knoll were promotions from within and both coaches won a SB. 

Yep, consistency is key.

Looks like Quinn panicked after how bad last season was.

2 minutes ago, DirtyBird7000k said:

You talking like 1985? You go wayyyyy back? You are really long-suffering dude? That’s before my time.....

Lol. Late 80s, but yeah. Mid 70s fan. I’m in a 120 step program. 

DirtyBird7000k likes this

redzone suppose to be automatice jump ball to julio.  atlanta gets away with this stuff because Julio is not vocal like the prima donna receivers...