Monoxide

*** Official Falcons Vs Texans In-Game Thread ***

2,710 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, thethirdtate said:

Wow...are you serious?!? Lol I have nothing to say to this foolery 

That’s because you can’t point to a single word in it that isn’t true...

17 minutes ago, SoCalFalconFan said:

This team has thrown in the towel, man. It’s so obvious they’re going through the motions. Very little fire is there. We’ve seen this so many times as fans of this team. Time to stick a fork in this season. 

I don’t remember seeing the Falcons completely give up like this! Even in past bad years they seemed to have some fight in them! This team has literally just checked out! That’s got to go directly to Quinn! 

We have seen bad seasons before that had more entertainment than the product this year! 

Even the year Vick broke his leg in pre season and the team ended up with Joey Harrington at QB had more Life in them then this lame, boring squad!!

Edited by DirtyBird7000k

Just now, Jerz #Quinning said:

Julio would be Devin funchess if Ryan wasn't his QB. Ryan is the perfect pocket passing QB and future HOF his team around him just sucks

Wow! You’re goofy bro. He’s a beast and would be leading the league in touchdowns every year with any other qb. 

2 minutes ago, Diesel_Bird said:

TD/Blank don’t have the nuts to fire quin.  Prepare for more rah rah and jargon tomorrow 

TD has absolutely no power to fire Quinn.  Quinn reports to Blank.

Just now, Knight of God said:

Won’t improve anything. Let him deal with it.

Might generate interest in ticket sales.

Otherwise the stadium is either going to be a ghost town or another home game for the visiting team...

1 minute ago, likeriver said:

Take a shot every time Quinn talks about how "pissed" he is.

I’m  getting tired of hearing that. I heard an interview with TD on the radio the other day and he had to start out with that line also. smh. 

2 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

**** this team. I’m on the dump Quinn train now. He wrecked the team by not hiring LaFluer to run kyles system. He promoted himself to DC but he changes the system with Bob Sutton’s 3-4 concepts. It’s all him. I’ve told you guys forever you can’t keep changing coordinators and now we see why for sure. Only problem is fans and AB don’t have the time to wait on the team to learn these changes anymore seasons. And the problem with that is once Quinn is fired there will he YET another change and the team will have to learn another system. The bad teams in the nfl change coaches too much. The good teams promote from within. It’s over for Quinn. 

https://share.icloud.com/photos/08_OFDIkSZi-p3mn3MTChQBkg

Dang, never seen you like this man.

Now I know Quinn is done lol

Quinn hiring ex fired coaches sealed his fate. Hes not a great DC, hes getting beat over and over by the same concepts with no adjustment and lives and dies by draft picks even after years of shown regression or no progress like VB44 or Oliver.

Weve used bargain bin dline and oline acquisitions and busted previous first rounders that dont fit any given scheme just big and slow.

2 minutes ago, SoldMySoul said:

The MB dome was so stupid!!!!!! 

Screw that the Benz is fantastic for the United who actually give a **** about putting a real quality product on the field and winning trophies.  They deserve to have an amazing place to play in rather the Falcons give a crap about it or not.

SoldMySoul likes this

1 minute ago, NCFalconfan said:

How late was that hit by Watt there?

The way this team is playing, they all deserve a late hit.

1 minute ago, Dungeon Family said:

This is an absolute S”H”I”T” show!

I have been riding with Quinn since day one, but my loyalty has wavered and is about broken.

Koetter might need to go with him too

About? How is it not torn to shreds by now.