Monoxide

*** Official Falcons Vs Texans In-Game Thread ***

2,710 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

Tiki mentioning how we don’t have an identity.

I could’ve sworn I’ve heard that somewhere before. 

Yep. This doesn't even hurt anymore. The team is bad. They deserve an awful record. Just enjoying watching the Texans play some good ball. I love the misdirection they're employing. Fuller's a stud too.

2 minutes ago, jlrfalcon said:

Watch Tua end up on the Dolphins with their pitiful defense, pitiful OL, and pitiful receiving/rushing corps and suddenly look nowhere near as good as he does at Alabama.

Very possible.  He could also turn their franchise around.  We'll see.  Imagine him with our o-line with Lindstrom back, our weapons and a competent offensive coordinator.

2 minutes ago, SoldMySoul said:

Best thing Blank did... is two things:

1) Helped with starting Home Depot

2) United

I think he gave up on keeping track of the Falcons after SB51

SoldMySoul likes this

1 minute ago, FalconinPA said:

I heard the Dolphins wish they had us on their schedule

The Falcons should thank God every day the Jets and Dolphins aren't on the schedule. 

FalconinPA likes this

Just now, Ergo Proxy said:

Never thought about firing a head coach early in the season...

Do we do it?

I think we do it on our Week 10 bye

1 minute ago, thanat0s said:

He is not a great owner. Case in point: he destroyed our home field advantage, and wrecked the fan base, so he could build that monstrous tribute to his ego. 

Thats just the start of it. 

The Falcons have never had a home field advantage other than an occasional big game.  Atlanta is a city full of transplants and the natives greatly prefer college football.

This mythical home field advantage is a product of bitterness and nostalgia.

jlrfalcon and dothan_birdman like this

2 minutes ago, Mescalito said:

Whoever ends up getting Tua is lucky.  I'm gonna be so jealous.  I would love to be able to draft him and somehow get Lincoln Riley and just start over.  It would be so exciting.  This team is just boring as **** and the window has closed.  I don't even really feel like watching the rest of this game because even if we do win(which we probably won't) I know it doesn't matter because we aren't going ANYWHERE this year.  That is apparent.  I hate to sound so negative, but that's just reality as I see it.

Can’t think of any QBs that can consistently win when their defense gives up a score every possession and generate no turnovers.

if you want to rebuild and get rid of Matt, better start somewhere other than QB.

ok_falcons_fan likes this

Just now, Mescalito said:

Very possible.  He could also turn their franchise around.  We'll see.  Imagine him with our o-line with Lindstrom back, our weapons and a competent offensive coordinator.

Imagine Ryan with those things for a season (sounds like 2016?)

30 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

For coverages not even existing?

No on the play when Beasley jumped offsides him and whoever was beside him stop playing when the ball was snapped

Schwarzwald likes this