Monoxide

*** Official Falcons Vs Texans In-Game Thread ***

2,710 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, NCFalconfan said:

Not much that can be done about it, but Blank is a problem too. Who with two functioning eyes couldn't see that Quinn had zero to do with our SB run? Rode the coat tails of 5 HOF defenders in SEA, rode the coat tails of a legendary offense in 2016 here. 

He sort was a "Trend-chaser"...

He wanted "The Legion of Boom" like The Seahawks..

The Seahawks surpassed them...So, they went "shopping".  

Just now, Realsurfin said:

WoW I guess I will have to laugh this game off if the don't do something that resembles playing football.

I have been laughing all year. You have too. I stop putting emotions into these clowns many years ago

Diesel_Bird likes this

1 minute ago, Mescalito said:

Whoever ends up getting Tua is lucky.  I'm gonna be so jealous.  I would love to be able to draft him and somehow get Lincoln Riley and just start over.  It would be so exciting.  This team is just boring as **** and the window has closed.  I don't even really feel like watching the rest of this game because even if we do win(which we probably won't) I know it doesn't matter because we aren't going ANYWHERE this year.  That is apparent.  I hate to sound so negative, but that's just reality as I see it.

Watch Tua end up on the Dolphins with their pitiful defense, pitiful OL, and pitiful receiving/rushing corps and suddenly look nowhere near as good as he does at Alabama.

wurzshep19 likes this

Posted (edited)

Id fire the ENTIRE regime at this point. Start with Dimi and Quinn..What a weak *** team..

Edited by zekeyboy1