Monoxide

*** Official Falcons Vs Texans In-Game Thread ***

2,710 posts in this topic

I don't understand all the hate on Ryan this game. Most QBs don't play perfect football all game.  Most QBs don't score on every drive. I'm guessing it's just the Ryan haters being haters. 

This defense lets up a score on every drive, that's darn near impossible to match. Especially every game. I'm sure he's under so much pressure, cause he knows this.

Someone called it earlier  Ryan has to start taking advantage of check downs

2 minutes ago, jidady said:

When he was in three straight Super Bowls, the argument was valid.

Now, it somehow feels like forever ago.

I think it’s obvious, at this point, Quinn was running Gus Bradley’s scheme and personnel. I believe it had very little to do with him now. 

rogueleadersf likes this

Just now, NCFalconfan said:

Not much that can be done about it, but Blank is a problem too. Who with two functioning eyes couldn't see that Quinn had zero to do with our SB run? Rode the coat tails of 5 HOF defenders in SEA, rode the coat tails of a legendary offense in 2016 here. 

And a legendary OC as well. :ninja:

1 minute ago, NCFalconfan said:

Not much that can be done about it, but Blank is a problem too. Who with two functioning eyes couldn't see that Quinn had zero to do with our SB run? Rode the coat tails of 5 HOF defenders in SEA, rode the coat tails of a legendary offense in 2016 here. 

I said the same about Blank earlier today here. I am tired of him as an owner. He allows this garbage.