Monoxide

*** Official Falcons Vs Texans In-Game Thread ***

2,710 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

lol. Typical of a poster than can’t see our run game floundering because too busy expecting the QB to be perfect.

Or does run blocking not matter to you?

Not even in the least!

Youve got to have a offensive scheme in place to run block.. No lineman pulling isnt exactly the fault of the line. Show me one example today of our oline setting up a run? 

11 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Its just the best scenario we have to move Ryan.. At this point im done with discussing Ryan..this season is over.. Im looking for ways to improve this team till the draft. Ryan is a dead horse to me from this point. Trying to dig through some available coaches right now.. Thats where its going to start 

And add some Clay Matthews / JJ Watts caliber animals to help Grady on D.

⚡Slumerican⚡ likes this

8 hours ago, jlrfalcon said:

This will be a great Sports Sunday or a worst Sports Sunday for me

Falcons lose, Braves lose - both teams' seasons not officially over, but close to it

Falcons win, Braves win - a reason to still be excited about Atlanta sports

One wins, One loses - a reason to be happy but still not a great day

1 hour ago, jlrfalcon said:

Did I jinx myself?

I dejinxed myself but too late for the Falcons

Just now, Romfal said:

watching the SNF game...Colts defense is balling out with a bunch of guys injured. Must be nice

Patriots have now played 5 games this year and yet to give up a passing TD. Think about that!!

vitaman likes this

5 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Patriots have now played 5 games this year and yet to give up a passing TD. Think about that!!

well, they played a bunch of scrub offenses, but I am sure we would have found a way to make them look competent

5 minutes ago, Romfal said:

well, they played a bunch of scrub offenses, but I am sure we would have found a way to make them look competent

That doesn't matter. That's still impressive as heIl. 5 games without giving up a TD pass with today's rules? Don't care who you're playing, that's impressive.

Romfal likes this

11 hours ago, NCFalconfan said:

Would love to be proven wrong of course but today will be a complete *** kicking. I think we continue to see the same soft, sloppy, penalty ridden play we've grown to expect to see under Quinn.

As easy to predict as the sun rising.