UGABOZ

Did this Board as well as AB and DQ fool us?

23 posts in this topic

Man this place had an edge about this team and our QB. Our defense was gonna be fire and bringing in the sorry gentleman from the chiefs to coach up our dends. Amazing how gullible some can be. All the signings on the dline! Man what a joke and laughing stock we have become.

One thing that has never changed here is that our oline has never been good with ryan which is a crock of shat. Tomorrow might be a blood bath. Running QB vs. DQ defense lol

10 minutes ago, UGABOZ said:

Man this place had an edge about this team and our QB. Our defense was gonna be fire and bringing in the sorry gentleman from the chiefs to coach up our dends. Amazing how gullible some can be. All the signings on the dline! Man what a joke and laughing stock we have become.

One thing that has never changed here is that our oline has never been good with ryan which is a crock of shat. Tomorrow might be a blood bath. Running QB vs. DQ defense lol

I never bought into any of the hype this offseason.. I honestly believed we would be better than what we are.. I had us as a 8-8 team tbh.. That mean and tuff press conference Quinn and TD did at the end of last season was a joke. I do believe we have talented players that are capable of winning.. Just not in this situation with Quinn and company.. Just for the record, I did believe DK would do much better with the offense.. But so far its looked like a broken cluster fu*k that cant be patched up

high impact and sdogg like this

9 minutes ago, FalconsFanSince194eva said:

Going into a 0-0 season as a pessimistic fan is pretty stupid to me. So saying fans were a “fool” because they had high hopes for their team is probably one of the lowest forms of patting yourself on the back as it gets. 

Excellent post 

Posted (edited)

I said back in August that I was concerned about our defense. Our Ends and Corners just didnt seem like a recipe for success to me based of historical production.

On 8/8/2019 at 5:46 PM, RubberDucky said:

Trufant had a poor display last year and Oliver is still young and unproven.

Takk and Vic both absolutely have to take a giant step forward for us.

If the DE's and DB's both underperform, I dont see how our Defense takes the step forward many here are expecting.

Edited by RubberDucky

13 hours ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

I never bought into any of the hype this offseason.. I honestly believed we would be better than what we are.. I had us as a 8-8 team tbh.. That mean and tuff press conference Quinn and TD did at the end of last season was a joke. I do believe we have talented players that are capable of winning.. Just not in this situation with Quinn and company.. Just for the record, I did believe DK would do much better with the offense.. But so far its looked like a broken cluster fu*k that cant be patched up

great points

13 hours ago, FalconsFanSince194eva said:

Going into a 0-0 season as a pessimistic fan is pretty stupid to me. So saying fans were a “fool” because they had high hopes for their team is probably one of the lowest forms of patting yourself on the back as it gets. 

not at all I for one thought we could get 10 wins so I disagree

13 hours ago, Ergo Proxy said:

There are certain "fans" that won't see anything positive until we win a SB with their negative minds.

thats the goal and thats what the difference is in elite organizations and the falcons so yes

Chaz likes this

17 hours ago, FalconsFanSince194eva said:

Plus there was plenty of reason to be hopeful. Frankly, even though I wasn’t a fan of his 1st pick, TD on paper had a solid draft and one of his best offseason’s as a GM. Locked up Jones/Jarrett/Julio, and made some solid strategic FA acquisitions. 

The VB one-year extension was a head scratcher, but loved the Davison, Bailey, and clayborn signings. 

1 hour ago, UGABOZ said:

thats the goal and thats what the difference is in elite organizations and the falcons so yes

After 53 years of disappointment 1998 and 28-3 why is it hard for some to believe that we aa fans want a SB?

Every season we have had in our history has ended badly it's not odd that after so long our fans would want that to change.

Chaz likes this

14 hours ago, Ergo Proxy said:

There are certain "fans" that won't see anything positive until we win a SB with their negative minds.

Hard to with 28-3 as our legacy 

Chaz and Stray Dog THA GAWD like this

15 hours ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Ergo sometimes bro you just have to put them on ignore!

Each person has the ability to analyze and digest their own thoughts, using their own logic, not someone else’s. Like a snake oil salesman the better the story, the better the sale!! Some can see through the manure, some can’t, and some don’t want to... that’s the psychology of sales.  So, the owner, the GM, the coach all want you to believe on face value, that they bring to you the holy grail to get your money. They are salesmen! The product is what it is! If the suds don’t clean your clothes, then then what you have is a dud! 

So after 4 games, 1win, barely a win, the product is what it is! 

I understand someone not buying a two legged stool and having to justify its good as long as you don’t expect to sit on it, just to say, hey, I’ve got one of them there stools!! 

The Falcons are who they are, the fans as always, left wanting! 

Chaz likes this

17 hours ago, UGABOZ said:

This right here shows how little you're understanding of anything is 

28 minutes ago, UnrealfalcoN said:

Sooo.. we gonna ban some obvious trolls or no?

What’s obvious? Nobody is trolling. Being a negative nancy isn’t trolling. It’s just being a negative nancy 

Look I know y’all don’t care what I say to this matter. I’m just a fan like all of you but I also played this game and I know just a tad bit about the inner workings and I’ve said multiple times on the board that you can’t keep changing coaches and coordinators. I’ve said it many times. Y’all never believe that but as a former player I KNOW how difficult changing is. I’ve said that the pats always promote from within. They don’t hire outside. And they start on top. I’ve said since 08 Matt has had 2 HC’s, 5 OC’s and it’s been 5 DC’s. Not a recipe for sustained success. Well here’s what jimmy had to say this morning about why the falcons are 1-3. 

https://share.icloud.com/photos/0v3zLZ7ItSMZviQ-Nn6S-CjDQ

48 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

What’s obvious? Nobody is trolling. Being a negative nancy isn’t trolling. It’s just being a negative nancy 

There are plenty of posters who are negative or realistic. I'm fine with that. But when 100% of a posters post only comes when the falcons lose, is spammy, only involves calling out positive fans, its past obvious.

Say what you want about the Aints forum, but they have the balls to keep the trash off their board

2 hours ago, Stray Dog THA GAWD said:

Everyone was fooled by these frauds.

No. You can’t keep changing coaches like I’ve said for a while. The good teams like NE promote from within. Lafluer should’ve been the OC hire when Kyle left. DQ should’ve promoted himself but he did bring in Sutton and they’ve been learning new stuff so that’s still an outside hire. The talent isn’t a fraud. Changing coaches every 2 years isn’t a recipe for success. That’s why the bad teams stay bad. Always changing coaches. 

https://share.icloud.com/photos/0yyMljHIkX42gVojBLdegjgaQ

Ergo Proxy likes this

Posted (edited)

34 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

Look I know y’all don’t care what I say to this matter. I’m just a fan like all of you but I also played this game and I know just a tad bit about the inner workings and I’ve said multiple times on the board that you can’t keep changing coaches and coordinators. I’ve said it many times. Y’all never believe that but as a former player I KNOW how difficult changing is. I’ve said that the pats always promote from within. They don’t hire outside. And they start on top. I’ve said since 08 Matt has had 2 HC’s, 5 OC’s and it’s been 5 DC’s. Not a recipe for sustained success. Well here’s what jimmy had to say this morning about why the falcons are 1-3. 

https://share.icloud.com/photos/0v3zLZ7ItSMZviQ-Nn6S-CjDQ

Yeah Jimmy made some great points in his dialog. The one constant that no one ever addresses is TD. He is the steering wheel here and very possibly why we get the same old,same old. He's the one that has AB's ear the most. Just an observation and opinion.

Edited by Chaz