Falconsfan567

#7 Auburn vs. #10 Florida

148 posts in this topic

Just now, usmcdirtybird said:

Trask is back on the field

So glad to see that for him!

So glad to see for the Gators! Go Gators Beat auburn!

Just now, BamaBirdLady said:

So glad to see that for him!

So glad to see for the Gators! Go Gators Beat auburn!

As a UGA fan, I do not know who I want to lose more.  I win no matter what.  Actually, Florida helps us more.  

21 minutes ago, SacFalcFan said:

fumble, fumble, fumble, fumble, interception, fake punt failure.. a fun game to watch.. lol 

This is like those 2 kids who play on NCAA and keep doing stupid things the entire game lol

mike teevee and SacFalcFan like this

Just now, usmcdirtybird said:

As a UGA fan, I do not know who I want to lose more.  I win no matter what.  Actually, Florida helps us more.  

As a Bama fan I will never pull for auburn. 

Even as a Catholic I think I would even pull for Satan over auburn! Lol

usmcdirtybird likes this

Looked like Trask just hyperextended it. He got lucky the hit was straight on. That big dude hitting the side of the knee would’ve been bad 

4 minutes ago, usmcdirtybird said:

I'd say Auburn (to win).  It keeps the SEC West (along with LSU) more competitive on the off chance you can repeat 2017 and avoid Bama in Atlanta while a Florida loss never hurts in case you goof up somewhere. 

This has been a typical Gus Malzahn coached game. Offense looks unstoppable but the moment we face a good defense we can't do crap. 7 years in and still the same old story. So sick of seeing this crap!!

1 minute ago, BamaBirdLady said:

As a Bama fan I will never pull for auburn. 

Even as a Catholic I think I would even pull for Satan over auburn! Lol

All this talk about Fulmer coming back has me remembering how much I can't stand Tennessee, so I want bad things to keep happening to them. I think if Fulmer comes back and Auburn has to play Tennessee again, I may have to pull for Auburn.

15 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

All this talk about Fulmer coming back has me remembering how much I can't stand Tennessee, so I want bad things to keep happening to them. I think if Fulmer comes back and Auburn has to play Tennessee again, I may have to pull for Auburn.

That would be a hard call if Fulmer was back.

But I can't forget Scam Newton, Tommy Tuberville, 1 for the thumb crap, and of course the Gus Bus! And how can we ever forget that play?

The pain is deep.

Just now, BamaBirdLady said:

That would be a hard call if Fulmer was back.

But I can't forget Scam Newton, Tommy Tuberville, 1 for the thumb crap, and of course the Gus Bus! And how can we ever forget that play?

The pain is deep.

It is. It sucked. But, then I think back to 2017 and how Alabama lost the Iron Bowl and still won it all and I'm a lot less sad. 

BamaBirdLady likes this

3 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

It is. It sucked. But, then I think back to 2017 and how Alabama lost the Iron Bowl and still won it all and I'm a lot less sad. 

I also think part of it for me is because when I was at Bama, Curry was the coach who never beat them! 

tl;dr likes this

Jesus Christ!! Another 3rd and short and stopped in the backfield. Offensive line has all seniors on it and getting absolutely owned!!

41 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

This is an awkward game so far. 

Both teams with critical turnovers.I get the feeling it will come down to the last possession 

Another 3 and out. Thanks Gus. Congratulations Gus. Hope you're satisfied that your ****** game plan once again has been exposed against a good defense. I wish I could fire you!!