Falconsfan567

#7 Auburn vs. #10 Florida

148 posts in this topic

This game is all kinds of ugly.. I’m not sure if this is who these teams are or it’s just one of those games. 

these are top 10 teams?  seriously?  fumble, fumble, fumble, fumble, interception.. i mean come on..  clean up the play guys.  i want a great game instead of mistake fest.. argh

1 minute ago, Bdawg58 said:

This game is all kinds of ugly.. I’m not sure if this is who these teams are or it’s just one of those games. 

hard to say.. florida has looked and played ugly all year and auburn hasn't looked much better (other than their beatdown of msu). 

i really like auburn's whitlow.. he runs so dang hard.. i know he didn't get the first down, but it was closer due to his effort. 

This is an awful game. Truly horrible. Both teams looks super sloppy.

But man, this is a fun game to watch lol. 

I imagine for Georgia fans this is like a Saints/Panthers game. You hate the Saints (Florida) more, but don't have much love lost for the Panthers (Auburn) either.

3 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

I imagine for Georgia fans this is like a Saints/Panthers game. You hate the Saints (Florida) more, but don't have much love lost for the Panthers (Auburn) either.

lolol.. the good thing is we are guaranteed to have either auburn or florida losing in the game.. it's a win win.. haha

5 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

This is an awful game. Truly horrible. Both teams looks super sloppy.

But man, this is a fun game to watch lol. 

it's sloppy and ugly with a ton of mistakes, but since it's 2 of our most hated rivals it's a fun to watch.. lolol 

fumble, fumble, fumble, fumble, interception, fake punt failure.. a fun game to watch.. lol 

Marlon Davidson didn't do anything wrong there. If anyone tries to call him a dirty player they need to be stoned!! Nowhere near a dirty play.

Bdawg58 likes this

shame,  Trask almost looks like he could have been their best upperclassmen QB since Tebow left (of course that bar is so low it's in China)

would it be hilarious that their 3rd string qb for florida might be there best yet?  LOL  

Just now, SacFalcFan said:

would it be hilarious that their 3rd string qb for florida might be there best yet?  LOL  

I said when Franks got hurt, it would have been classic SEC East if Florida then went on to luck their way into the SEC championship or at least wildcat their way to the ugliest win imaginable in Jacksonville so that Mizzou or whoever won the East (the way things used to play out pre Kirby)