POLL-Do You Want Matt Ryan to be our QB in 2020?

jlrfalcon

POLL-Do You Want Matt Ryan to be our QB in 2020?  

166 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Want Matt Ryan to be our QB in 2020?

• YES
    • NO

I just want to see how numerically divided this board really is on Ryan as to whether they really want him to go away next season - it is not meant to be a discussion thread and will need to be bumped.

I did not even include a maybe option on purpose (just like you cannot choose maybe in a Presidential election).

Ryan is our best option right now- we all know hes not a Brees/ Brady /Rodgers type talent but hes what we have so i'll support him. With that said We should really start looking for his replacement soon, I don't want this team to become the NY Giants. Daniel Jones is clearly the better QB- they waited 2 years to long to pull the plug.

Could you imagine Mahomes here with the talent we have......YIKES 

29 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

I thought there was one Ryan thread and all the crap goes in there...

This is not meant to challenge the other threads but just get the love/hate in numbers-you cannot really tell from the other threads whether 25% or 50% or 75% of this board still favors Ryan.

Ryan will never win a Championship without 

1.) A impregnable flawless Offensive line

2.) A Offensive Coordinator That is smart enough to give him a outlet receiver and a pro bowl tight end and a simplified playbook with 2 reads?

3.) A tough physical defense that has the capacity to actually prevent the other team from scoring at least 60% of the time?

4.) A Head Coach that understands how to motivate the whole team and have a little fun while doing it?

5.) A favorable Schedule that does not include the New England Patriots in the Super Bowl?

In review Ryan needs a Perfect everything surrounding him in order to win and his 90 million contract is preventing the Falcons from having that so No!

Edited by DirtyBird7000k

8 minutes ago, DirtyBird7000k said:

Ryan will never win a Championship without 

1.) A impregnable flawless Offensive line

2.) A Offensive Coordinator That is smart enough to give him a outlet receiver and a pro bowl tight end and a simplified playbook with 2 reads?

3.) A tough physical defense that has the capacity to actually prevent the other team from scoring at least 60% of the time?

4.) A Head Coach that understands how to motivate the whole team and have a little fun while doing it?

5.) A favorable Schedule that does not include the New England Patriots in the Super Bowl?

In review Ryan needs a Perfect everything surrounding him in order to win and his 90 million contract is preventing the Falcons from having that so No!

Or an OC that wasn't a moron in the franchise's most important moment. Yes, Matt Ryan should be wearing 1 SB ring already.

7 people so far are clueless. Good luck finding one better than Matt Ryan.

I have absolutely no idea what any legitimate posters here (that i actually like) can fathom a year older Matt Ryan will accomplish.. Ryan looks like a 70 year old now suffering from arthritis.. Ryans arm isnt getting any stronger, hes not getting any quicker, Julio isnt getting any younger.. Yall really want to see a old stiff qb with no range lead this team into another season of young hungry defenders? 

21 minutes ago, lod01 said:

Or an OC that wasn't a moron in the franchise's most important moment. Yes, Matt Ryan should be wearing 1 SB ring already.

7 people so far are clueless. Good luck finding one better than Matt Ryan.

Are you honestly saying not another qb in the NFL or coming out of college could out perform Ryan? Omg, youve got to get out more and watch actual football..