BirdGangATL

Realistically we can bounce back to 3-3 and playoff hopes still alive

60 posts in this topic

Hear me out, I know we have a lot of problems but we can pull a road win over Texans, then handle Cardinals away also (we been having their number for awhile now).

We will be back to .500, we just need to keep up with the nfc south division until we play them later down the road then it’s a free for all, and we control our own destiny.  

Now, do we have talent? Yes.  But DQ needs to coach better for us to make a deep playoff run.  And we need to catch on fire and get a great win streak going on. 

You're right and I think we are going to win the next 2 games. But then DQ will start his fancy rants, slogans and Brotherhood stuff. He and TD will think they were right all the time (possibly) and they won't make the changes or change their stubborn mindset needed to take us deep into the playoffs

BirdGangATL likes this

3 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Lets do it, but its going to take the defense.. I have zero confidence in Ryan, defense gonna have to get some turnovers and score 

There history then.

The teams built to be offensive minded if we can’t do that DQs defense is fried chicken.

I think we can... and we will

Much like we  bounced back from 1-4 to win 3 strait to get to .500 at the mid point last year.

This team has a history of being very streaky under Quinn we have lost games in bunches...... but also have won games in bunches as well... even last year 6 of the 7 wins came off of 2 separate 3 game win streaks.

So yeah I think we get to .500  the next few games..... the question is going to be what happens after that?? Do we fall flat or do we go  on a tear? Flip a coin.

Emmitt, BirdGangATL and Vandy like this

6 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

Much like we  bounced back from 1-4 to win 3 strait to get to .500 at the mid point last year.

This team has a history of being very streaky under Quinn we have lost games in bunches...... but also have won games in bunches as well... even last year 6 of the 7 wins came off of 2 separate 3 game win streaks.

So yeah I think we get to .500  the next few games..... the question is going to be what happens after that?? Do we fall flat or do we go  on a tear? Flip a coin.

The most frustrating part is..Dan Quinn even sucks at losing consistently. At least Mike Smith had the decency to give the next coach a 7th overall pick to work with :bang:

1 minute ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

The most frustrating part is..Dan Quinn even sucks at losing consistently. At least Mike Smith had the decency to give the next coach a 7th overall pick to work with :bang:

Well no because we went into the last game of the year with a shot at the division title and the playoffs....it took the debacle vs Carolina the last game for every thing to be sealed.

Vandy likes this

We definitely can. But doesn’t look like it. We need 2016 Playoff DQ to show up. 

Matt can stop throwing INTs. That’s the one thing I could see changing quickly. 

The defense getting back on track would help the offense a lot. Offensive line needs to get healthy and gel. DK adjusted a little more. 

I’m actually way less worried about our offense. 

Defense recovers and we have a shot. But no evidence it will so far 

Emmitt and Vandy like this

22 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

Difference was the offense was great last year so there was some hope there. There's absolutely no reason for hope this year because both the offense and defense are so bad.

Emmitt and RING OF HONOR like this

I'm in.

With all of our division games late in the season, we only need to be within striking distance. 

We would need to win the next 2 weeks against Houston and Arizona, and have things start to click for the next 3 games against the Rams, Seahawks and Saints.

42 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Difference was the offense was great last year so there was some hope there. There's absolutely no reason for hope this year because both the offense and defense are so bad.

You shut your dirty........

ms-EVxGZk.gif.9a26b25ebde61af0c92788d0b691b300.gif

Falconsfan567 likes this

This team is just about like the Dolphins. The next game against the Texans will erase all hope and send us fully into rebuilding mode. I’ve seen this too many times over the last 40 years.

16 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

You shut your dirty........

ms-EVxGZk.gif.9a26b25ebde61af0c92788d0b691b300.gif

I just don't understand how anyone can continue to put on a "positive" face about this franchise in it's current state and think that "things are fixable" and that they "will be fixed." I just find that delusional at this point.

RING OF HONOR likes this