Mike Smith and Dan Quinn

lee sunset

9 minutes ago, lee sunset said:

Mike Smith will never be hired again as a head coach in the NFL after his one and only experience in Atlanta.

Will Dan Quinn ever be a head coach elsewhere in the NFL?

I say no.

He would most likely be a defensive coordinator for Kyle Shanahan in San Francisco.

4 hours ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

He would most likely be a defensive coordinator for Kyle Shanahan in San Francisco.

That would be karma. Then they get to the super bowl. With the 49ers up by 6 with 10 seconds left against the Pats, it’s 4th and 16. Instead of playing sticks defense, he stays attacking. And gets burned for a td. 

2 hours ago, LouDog said:

Honestly if I was gonna go compare his coaching style to one of our old coaches I'd say he is more like Mora.

Yep...players coach.....I liken him to a parent who wants to be friends with their kids....

They need someone who puts foots in ***...

Maybe he does behind closed doors...but he doesn't seem like the type

13 hours ago, LouDog said:

Honestly if I was gonna go compare his coaching style to one of our old coaches I'd say he is more like Mora.

Seahawks hired him as HC.... for one year then fired him.

Then brought in Pete Carroll.  Who is more responsible for Seattle’s defense than Gus Bradley or Quinn.

For Quinn to get another head coaching job he would need to make a defense great again.

13 hours ago, BCEagleATLFalcon said:

I don’t know. Bringing in the guy who was at the helm for the biggest collapse in sports history wouldn’t really seem to inspire confidence for a franchise. 

I wouldn't hire Quinn as my HC. This team lacks discipline, plays sloppy, won't tackle and is constantly getting flagged for stupid penalties. Way too many issues to be my HC.