Not going to jump to conclusions, but Katee seems very unhappy

4 minutes ago, athell said:

Yea, I recently saw Urlacher at a restaurant down here in Az.  He was keeping it low key, and we made contact and you could tell he knew I knew but I just smiled and let him enjoy his family.  

I did meet McNair in the Nashville airport about a month prior to his murder and shook his hand.  He was super chill.  Just sitting at the bar alone.

Totally random but I met Rick Mahorn in Vegas a couple years back in the MGM. Super nice guy despite how he was on the court. 

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why why would athletes subject themselves to the ills of social media?

Not sure you're watching the same thing. Most of the TDs we've allowed the last few weeks have been in man coverage. Often accompanied by a 5 man rush, too. Our DBs are just getting whooped.

He’s better than Katee anyway

1 hour ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Well the fan base isn't risking their *** to entertain anyone so I say **** the fan base. That's my opinion and I'm not even a player

Oh, as you say, you are not playa! Okay,  It’s our frigging money that is paying these prigs! So, your speaking for the players is a little pretentious, wouldn’t you say?!! In any event, we can say f them as well if they are deficient in their performance!! 

No one has the market on an opinion, or in trying to silence an opinion they personally disagree with. 

1 hour ago, roguebeaver said:

Oh, as you say, you are not playa! Okay,  It’s our frigging money that is paying these prigs! So, your speaking for the players is a little pretentious, wouldn’t you say?!! In any event, we can say f them as well if they are deficient in their performance!! 

No one has the market on an opinion, or in trying to silence an opinion they personally disagree with. 

Not pretending like I'm right or wrong. Just saying I could understand a player who might feel that way's p.o.v.

16 hours ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Well the fan base isn't risking their *** to entertain anyone so I say **** the fan base. That's my opinion and I'm not even a player

Lets be clear... The players aren't risking anything to "entertain" people. They're risking their *** to get paid. That's it. Don't ever think otherwise. They aren't doing sh*t for the fans.

And the fans are paying for a product. That product sucks right now. They have the right to complain about the quality of the product.

Should people DM players? Nah, not good for any involved.

Should fans complain on social media about how horrible the product is? Yup. If the product (team/players/owner/coaches) care, they'll fix it. If they don't, they won't, and people will stop paying to see them.

You want people to not complain? Offer a product that is worth the cost. Right now, it isn't worth the cost.