Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DirtyBird7000k

What in the world made me a Atlanta Sports Fan???

7 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I’m done! All these Georgia sports teams can go kick rocks! The Georgia Sports Curse is real people!!!!

Edited by DirtyBird7000k
Spts1 likes this

Posted (edited)

Watched the Braves blow so many postseason games I’m literally numb to it now! It’s like going to the dentist and getting that big shot that kills the nerves in your mouth! I just set there with drool dripping out one side of my mouth waiting for the collapse to happen???

seen the Falcons blow a 28-3 lead in the Super Bowl and watched the GA Bulldogs Choke away many leads in big games over the years!!!

I don’t have the energy for it anymore!!!!

Edited by DirtyBird7000k
sdogg and tactician like this

My feelings exactly I’m from California and fell in love with atl teams and all they have brought me was misery honestly I can’t take it nomore

DirtyBird7000k likes this

Posted (edited)

I’m still here after the Braves performance in Game 2! I Love the Braves even if it’s painfully to watch them lose! I’m like the Wife who gets punched and slapped around by a abusive husband and keeps coming back for more beatings????

Edited by DirtyBird7000k

1 hour ago, DirtyBird7000k said:

I’m still here after the Braves performance in Game 2! I Love the Braves even if it’s painfully to watch them lose! I’m like the Wife who gets punched and slapped around by a abusive husband and keeps coming back for more beatings????

It isnt over dude. This team has some fight in them.

DirtyBird7000k likes this

Posted (edited)

If we win Game 3 with Soroka! No way the Cardinals beat us 2 straight this year! We should have took game one if the Bullpen had not collapsed! 

Edited by DirtyBird7000k