caponine

Rams Vs Seahawks

319 posts in this topic

them not going for it on 4th down. Then sending the kicker almost never works. Kicker is in his own head then 

How is it every game I watch other teams seem like every1 is open? Why cant we get separation 

Just now, Atlantafan21 said:

Wilson underperformed against the Cards last week, and I was thinking Jameis might have a repeat performance. 

Lol you sort over thought that situation. QBs as good as Wilson usually bounce back after bad weeks. Matt Ryan isn’t the only QB known for that :ninja:.

Winston usually does the opposite but we’ll see maybe he’s turned a corner with the new coaches.

Ovie_Lover and Atlantafan21 like this

1 minute ago, Atlantafan21 said:

Wilson underperformed against the Cards last week, and I was thinking Jameis might have a repeat performance. 

Maybe in fantasy parlance’s but he played well against the Cards. They didn’t really ask him to do too much last week. They were content to run it and control the clock.

Ovie_Lover likes this

I can't remember which poster it was, but someone was telling me that Wilson couldn't have done what Ryan did in 2016 because he isn't the "rhythm and timing" QB that Ryan is and that he's at his best when he's off script.

The guy who put up similar numbers to Ryan in 2016 with half the talent, the worst offensive line in the league and like one decent receiver. 81% of his teams total yardage that year. 81 freaking percent. 

Ovie_Lover and Jerz #Quinning like this

3 minutes ago, Jerz #Quinning said:

Lol you sort over thought that situation. QBs as good as Wilson usually bounce back after bad weeks. Matt Ryan isn’t the only QB known for that :ninja:.

Winston usually does the opposite but we’ll see maybe he’s turned a corner with the new coaches.

I honestly do think Winston finally has turned the corner under the guidance of Arians. It’s something I was afraid would happen. Hate the fact that the Bucs finally got a really good coach. 

Jerz #Quinning likes this

7 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

6 incompletions 240yds and 1 TD he didnt underperform they just held the Cardinals in check and were able to ground it out.

You take Wilson this game because he is going to be slinging it with the Rams offense being able to light teams up.

Atlantafan21 likes this

5 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

Maybe in fantasy parlance’s but he played well against the Cards. They didn’t really ask him to do too much last week. They were content to run it and control the clock.

This. In fantasy land he didn't do great but **** I'd be proud of him as a fan.

Just now, Ovie_Lover said:

6 incompletions 240yds and 1 TD he didnt underperform they just held the Cardinals in check and were able to ground it out.

You take Wilson this game because he is going to be slinging it with the Rams offense being able to light teams up.

Rams D had been playing well before the Bucs game, thought maybe they’d get back on track this week and it’d be a low scoring game. Seems so far like I was wrong and the Rams have just been completely exposed. 

Ovie_Lover likes this

1 minute ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

Didn’t like that defensive call.

I don’t like it when the Seahawks go two deep.

The spend most of their time in two deep this year too.

Just now, ChickenBiscuit said:

I can't remember which poster it was, but someone was telling me that Wilson couldn't have done what Ryan did in 2016 because he isn't the "rhythm and timing" QB that Ryan is and that he's at his best when he's off script.

The guy who put up similar numbers to Ryan in 2016 with half the talent, the worst offensive line in the league and like one decent receiver. 81% of his teams total yardage that year. 81 freaking percent. 

Lol that was Falcons In 2012.

But honestly F a rhythm QB with 2 left feet. When sh*t hits the fan and you’re in a 3rd and long vs a defense thats about to blitz I’d take Wilson everytime. Situations like that are inevitable in every offense and it wasn’t different with Shanny.

When you go down as easily as Eli Manning post SB run you can acquire all the stats you want to. They dont do anything for you in crunch time. Your OC can’t always bail you out with the perfect play.

Ovie_Lover likes this

Just now, Atlantafan21 said:

Rams D had been playing well before the Bucs game, thought maybe they’d get back on track this week and it’d be a low scoring game. Seems so far like I was wrong and the Rams have just been completely exposed. 

Divisional games are a different animal. All stats go out the window and you bet with the better players bro.

Just now, VTCrunkler said:

He was pushed

facts which is why he stumbled, refs really need to be able to have a 2nd opinion from an outside source. Refs cant see everything but bring in someone that can watch those calls and dispute them 

VTCrunkler likes this

Just now, Jerz #Quinning said:

Lol that was Falcons In 2012.

But honestly F a rhythm QB with 2 left feet. When sh*t hits the fan and you’re in a 3rd and long vs a defense thats about to blitz I’d take Wilson everytime. Situations like that are inevitable in every offense and it wasn’t different with Shanny.

When you go down as easily as Eli Manning post SB run you can acquire all the stats you want to. They dont do anything for you in crunch time. Your OC can’t always bail you out with the perfect play.

Yeah he was adamant Ryan is better than Wilson.

3 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

I honestly do think Winston finally has turned the corner under the guidance of Arians. It’s something I was afraid would happen. Hate the fact that the Bucs finally got a really good coach. 

Not to mention the emergence of Godwin and a top 5 receiver in Evans. Winston can really do some damage if he takes care of the ball.

Just now, Ovie_Lover said:

Divisional games are a different animal. All stats go out the window and you bet with the better players bro.

Like Jerz said I may have overthought it lol. I’m in the same position as the Falcons rn, as sadly my teams performances have correlated with the Falcons. So pretty much I’m in do or die mode rn, just like the Falcons. 

3 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

The spend most of their time in two deep this year too.

I’ve noticed, and their run D is taking a hit, but no more Kam Chancellor so it’s a little tougher to live with that 8 in the box without that enforcer.

I like how they’ve adjusted though by keeping Kendricks on the field.

DQ are you listening?

Ovie_Lover and SeahawkFan80 like this

Just now, Jerz #Quinning said:

Not to mention the emergence of Godwin and a top 5 receiver in Evans. Winston can really do some damage if he takes care of the ball.

My god, i thought Godwin would be good but he’s looking top 10 so far. Statistically he’s probably top 5. He’s been stealing all of Evans fantasy points so far this year outside of the giants game lol. 

Ovie_Lover and Jerz #Quinning like this

1 minute ago, Ovie_Lover said:

Yeah he was adamant Ryan is better than Wilson.

It’s because he’s willing to die on Matts amazing stats to go along with an amazing play caller. Stats fluctuate and never tell you the whole story.