Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DirtyBird7000k

This Falcons team is not having fun playing the game!

19 posts in this topic

It has got to be Quinn and his coaching philosophy! It has spread to every single player on this roster!

Football is 50% skill & talent and 50% Emotion! It’s takes a good mix of both to be a successful team! The Falcons find themselves with a abundance of skill and talent but seriously lacking in emotion and good vibes that lead to the players having fun playing ball! They seem to be stuck in a phase where they are reporting to work and merely trying to get though it best they can amidst the struggles? They just there for a paycheck!

Teams with the right emotional balance will never get this low, they will often come back or beat the teams they shouldn’t and crush the teams they should! They also get the fans involved and excited! They seem to have boundless energy and play close energetic games! 

These Falcons do none of that!

They under Quinn have become a sloppy, boring, undisciplined, businesslike group of losers who get stomped on right out the gates, pushed around, and dominated by superior coaching and game adjustments! They are not playing with energy, make dumb mistakes, and run a vanilla snooze inducing offense and are cupcakes on defense!

This team is not having fun and is not a fun team to watch!

I don't know about the "Fun" part. However, I did notice the defense at the start of the Titans game, not looking fired up at all. Body language says a lot, and back when Mike Smith was on his way out, the team looked as excited as it does now. I would love to believe this team can turn it around, but I just don't see it happening.

Posted (edited)

54 minutes ago, 4dabirds said:

I don't know about the "Fun" part. However, I did notice the defense at the start of the Titans game, not looking fired up at all. Body language says a lot, and back when Mike Smith was on his way out, the team looked as excited as it does now. I would love to believe this team can turn it around, but I just don't see it happening.

I’ve noticed it since Week 1 but it probably been going on for  much longer! A team in essence develops the attitude of its head coach! 

Edited by DirtyBird7000k
Flying Falcon likes this

From the looks of it the team is taking the easy way out. It is easy to give up. It takes heart and determination to try and keep playing your best. They have to want it bad. Have to say they don't and it shows. 

14 hours ago, octoslash said:

What a coincidence. I'm not having fun watching them.

Took the words right out of my mouth brother....

19 hours ago, 4dabirds said:

Agree. They come out and don't have any fire. No energy. No buzz. Look More like whipped dogs than Alpha dogs.

4dabirds likes this

19 hours ago, octoslash said:

What a coincidence. I'm not having fun watching them.

LMAO! 

Nobody should be having fun. It's never fun losing. 

https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?fr=yhs-pty-pty_speedtest&hsimp=yhs-pty_speedtest&hspart=pty&p=money+ball+youtube+is+losing+fun#id=1&vid=36854a269165bc619118eceb774b902e&action=view

Cole World and roguebeaver like this

20 hours ago, 4dabirds said:

It’s the same feeling from our 5 game skid last season. It was the same at the beginning of the Cards game. Then the defense was able to make some plays and all of a sudden we got enough swagger back to win the three remaking games. We’re going to need to something big to happen this week if we want to have a chance of redemption at all.