Falcons Super Bowl Odds

Currently sits at 150/1

While us winning the NFC is at 75/1

I get that we haven’t looked good thus far but with Brees and Newton both out.. and us not playing any divisional games until week 10.. I like us at 75/1 and 150/1 to get it figured out. The year we went to the super bowl we had some head scratching losses - the Bucs, Chiefs, and Chargers immediately come to mind.

All I’m saying is don’t go to the bar this weekend and throw that $50 on our boys instead.

Edited by ShmevinShmarris

36 minutes ago, ShmevinShmarris said:

Currently sits at 150/1

I get that we haven’t looked good thus far but with Brees and Newton both out.. and us not playing any divisional games until week 10.. I like us at 75/1 and 150/1 to get it figured out. The year we went to the super bowl we had some head scratching losses - the Bucs, Chiefs, and Chargers immediately come to mind.

All I’m saying is don’t go to the bar this weekend and throw that $50 on our boys instead.

i will need the $50.00 to buy alcohol so i can watch the game this Sunday just sayin. We are a dumpster fire right now. been a fan all my life will never give up hope will never not back my team but reality is reality.

31 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

NEVER bet on the Falcons.

Your life will be much better if you don't.

I ran a bet on the falcons all of the 2016 playoffs lost like $500 on the Super Bowl loss. :bang: Good thing it was a free $50 promo bet to start, but still lol

:bang: 

45 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

NEVER bet on the Falcons.

Your life will be much better if you don't.

12 minutes ago, ryantlanta said:

I ran a bet on the falcons all of the 2016 playoffs lost like $500 on the Super Bowl loss. :bang: Good thing it was a free $50 promo bet to start, but still lol

8 minutes ago, BCEagleATLFalcon said:

99% at 8:31 of the third quarter, 2/5/17.

I’ll see myself out. 

5 hours ago, ShmevinShmarris said:

Currently sits at 150/1

don't do it man. Quinn can't change on the fly. Koetter is the most vanilla schemer and Ryan is regressing.

What are the odds for the Texans game? A road game against an AFC team? Probably very safe to bet the Texans? I never win betting on the Falcons.

I was in Lake Tahoe during the Falcons vs Broncos SB. I bet my Black Jack winnings on the Falcons. I should have bet the Broncos. I would have won if we lost and been happier if we won the game, even if I had lost money. A winner either way.