Problem is the Attitude of the Players and Coaches

ryanadonis

We got rid of Duke Riley, who spent most of his energy dancing in the locker room for NON viral videos.  

We need to get rid of Cry Baby Takk Mckinley.  For obvious reasons.

Beasley has been ok so far, but needs to get back to getting more sacks. 

Freeman, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,  talk about looking like Barry Sanders if he actually played today at his age.

Matt Ryan.  Mr, I will work on my fundamentals and COMPLETELY F UP my throwing motion.  Poor Dak got introduced to those stupid Passing Balls they do before the game to FIX Their posture and motion in the hips.  

All its done is get in their heads and throw the ball like a freaking middle schooler

MEAN WHILE, Pat Mahomes is throwing the ball any which way he wants with the WORST posture and set up, but his passes are on the money.

Matt Ryan needs to square his shoulders, tap his feet a couple of times, half *** throw a pass that ends up way too short or way too long.  

JUST GO back to what you were BORN to throw.  JUST let it rip, enough of the ******* terrible advice you get from QB coaches or NFL coaches.  Go back to the 2008 version where you just didn't know any better. 

OVER THINKING FOOTBALL TEAM That should be PAYING ME to run the organization. BUT BLANK is SOOOO Loyal to the darlings of the NFL, and wont give a guy with real heart and real desire a chance to Prove himself.  

Loyalty is the worst thing you can ever have in ANYTHING.  This aint the ******* 50's anymore, you have to be creative, you have to evolve, you have to know what works for you.  

I am done with my rant, but more than happy to continue to discuss this with anyone.  

And Arthur and Falcon staff, if you ignore my message and the opportunity to bring me on, than expect more ******* **** to pay on Sundays. As a fan I am sick of watching this team look like its their first time stepping on a field. 

Edited by R_The_Great

1 hour ago, Beast-N-Da-Sheetz said:

There are other ways to apply for a job...

Yeah your right, I can fool Mr Blank like all of these guys have.  Mr Blank, let me know if this sounds familiar.....

Blank - Hi, its so great to meet you, just tell me about yourself.

Employee - Well Sir, I have my resume right here and my background is I went to XYZ college and got my degree in XYZ.  I have experience in XYZ and I feel like I am a great fit for this role.

Blank - Great, so what can you bring to this team?

Employee - With my experience from college and after college, I can bring professionalism and loyalty to your organization sir.  

Blank - Fantastic, you got the job and be here next week!

4 years  later the same employee is worse than any other coach or player before him. 

Blank GOT FOOLED by EXPERIENCE, And COLLEGE.

**** THAT ****.  Put heart and desire and creativity before DOING THE SAME OLD THING every freaking day.  

You expect results from these A B C guys?  Go for the D F G guys, guys who think OUTSIDE THE BOX FOR ONCE.   

WELL I am expected to do this and that and get great results.  1 - 3 is freaking TERRIBLE 3 years removed from the Super Bowl.

Just now, quotemokc said:

Name another player in the league that can throw the ball the way Mahomes does. 

My comparison wasn't to say Matt Ryan needs to be Mahomes, it was saying Matt Ryan threw a lot better before he started throwing little medicine balls before game.  Last week, they showed Dak messing around with the same medicine balls before game and he had the worst game he has had in over a year.  He looked like garbage.  Matt Ryan uses the same stupid balls and he has looked like crap for 3 years.  

Believe it or not, there was a time Matt Ryan would just let it rip.  Not throw a floater or a guess pass, it was a slinger pass.  BUT NOW, its 2019, he needs to have PERFECT POSTURE AND GREAT SHOULDERS and well Placed FEET.  for what???  To over throw Wide open players?

And I am glad that stadium looks like a ghost town on Sundays.  They deserve it.  They quit on themselves, they quit on the fanbase.  They always have to think its easy for them, they just have to show up.  Quinn is a great guy but seems to constantly Force the issue on offense with his terrible idea of what an offense should be.  

The offense is literally like a guy trying to build a perfect woman but her body is built of different races.  Her face is hispanic, her butt is african, her chest is white, her arms are korean.   TOOO MUCH COOKS IN THE KITCHEN ******

5 hours ago, R_The_Great said:

We got rid of Duke Riley, who spent most of his energy dancing in the locker room for NON viral videos.  

We need to get rid of Cry Baby Takk Mckinley.  For obvious reasons.

Beasley has been ok so far, but needs to get back to getting more sacks. 

Freeman, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,  talk about looking like Barry Sanders if he actually played today at his age.

Matt Ryan.  Mr, I will work on my fundamentals and COMPLETELY F UP my throwing motion.  Poor Dak got introduced to those stupid Passing Balls they do before the game to FIX Their posture and motion in the hips.  

All its done is get in their heads and throw the ball like a freaking middle schooler

MEAN WHILE, Pat Mahomes is throwing the ball any which way he wants with the WORST posture and set up, but his passes are on the money.

Matt Ryan needs to square his shoulders, tap his feet a couple of times, half *** throw a pass that ends up way too short or way too long.  

JUST GO back to what you were BORN to throw.  JUST let it rip, enough of the ******* terrible advice you get from QB coaches or NFL coaches.  Go back to the 2008 version where you just didn't know any better. 

OVER THINKING FOOTBALL TEAM That should be PAYING ME to run the organization. BUT BLANK is SOOOO Loyal to the darlings of the NFL, and wont give a guy with real heart and real desire a chance to Prove himself.  

Loyalty is the worst thing you can ever have in ANYTHING.  This aint the ******* 50's anymore, you have to be creative, you have to evolve, you have to know what works for you.  

I am done with my rant, but more than happy to continue to discuss this with anyone.  

And Arthur and Falcon staff, if you ignore my message and the opportunity to bring me on, than expect more ******* **** to pay on Sundays. As a fan I am sick of watching this team look like its their first time stepping on a field. 

Your going in the wrong direction. This is Coaching - Coaching - Coaching. The players are being set-up to look bad.

4 hours ago, R_The_Great said:

And I am glad that stadium looks like a ghost town on Sundays.  They deserve it.  They quit on themselves, they quit on the fanbase.  They always have to think its easy for them, they just have to show up.  Quinn is a great guy but seems to constantly Force the issue on offense with his terrible idea of what an offense should be.  

The offense is literally like a guy trying to build a perfect woman but her body is built of different races.  Her face is hispanic, her butt is african, her chest is white, her arms are korean.   TOOO MUCH COOKS IN THE KITCHEN ******

What on Earth?!