Defense Pass Inference

Falconsfan567

Just same across this example of a clear and obvious pass interference against the Titans guy that was covering Ridley and of course there was no call. He drove through Ridley right when Ridley was about to make his break. Clear and obvious contact that impeded Ridley and no call. Just like the 2nd pass of the game. Too many plays like that all game.

Now that being said, who knows what the crap is going on with the routes these guys are attempting to run. The defense runs the routes better than the Falcons receivers which is why nobody is open.

This is the second or third time this play has been put up on the board I think.

Is this the best our team can muster inside the 20?

Is this an example of what DK meant when he eluded to the wrong routes being run? 

On every level this is unacceptable.  Players & coaches alike are falling way short of the mark here.

26 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

Getting manhandled. But yeah let's blame Koetter lol.

I said I've got no idea what they're doing. Take a step back and realize that no one is above reproach, not even Koetter. Koetter admitted that guys are running wrong routes and such. It didn't even look like Julio and Sanu were trying to run routes on this play. But that's not why I posted it. I posted it to point out that it should have been PI against the Titans. One of many calls the Falcons haven't gotten this year.

6 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

I said I've got no idea what they're doing. Take a step back and realize that no one is above reproach, not even Koetter. Koetter admitted that guys are running wrong routes and such. It didn't even look like Julio and Sanu were trying to run routes on this play. But that's not why I posted it. I posted it to point out that it should have been PI against the Titans. One of many calls the Falcons haven't gotten this year.

So if guys are running the wrong routes again how is that on him? They need to learn the playbook it sounds like.

3 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Just same across this example of a clear and obvious pass interference against the Titans guy that was covering Ridley and of course there was no call. He drove through Ridley right when Ridley was about to make his break. Clear and obvious contact that impeded Ridley and no call. Just like the 2nd pass of the game. Too many plays like that all game.

Now that being said, who knows what the crap is going on with the routes these guys are attempting to run. The defense runs the routes better than the Falcons receivers which is why nobody is open.

As I said in the off-season. The routes are WAY too long. They have little to help them get open and this is definitely NOT a traditional WCO. Philosophy only. It’s Air Coryell 

10 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

They are learning new offense and DK said our Receivers except hooper were running wrong routes.

1 hour ago, FalconsIn2020 said:

@PeytonMannings Forehead @vel @Vandy

What in the wide world of sports is up with the routes Sanu & Julio “run” on this play in OP?  This is as bad as it gets

Lol none. Sanu ran a five yard stop and Julio just got bodied. Player effort is still low across the board. That's the result.