Jump to content

How much of our problems do you think is adjusting to new coordinators and schemes?


Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

I don’t think it applies as much on the defense.

Its always been Quinn’s system.  Just different pay callers.

 

Quinn went from 4-3 to 3-4 or something like that and the players look confused. The Offense always struggles year one with offensive coordinator. Arthur Blank said last season that coaching is not the problem.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

I think 80 percent of our problems is adjusting to new coordinators and schemes. Quinn changed the defense scheme. The other 20 percent would be injuries such as Lindstrom, offensive line not being able to gel because guys keep getting banged up. And Freeman has lost his mojo. 

Dk's system does require receivers to read coverage and adjust their route based on coverage so there is certainly some things to get used to.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

Quinn went from 4-3 to 3-4 or something like that and the players look confused. The Offense always struggles year one with offensive coordinator. Arthur Blank said last season that coaching is not the problem.

It’s still a cover 3 with massive coverage breakdowns 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...